Support Gunner Aiming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Gunner Aiming

Hello class and welcome to support 101..uhhh yeahh..anyways this is the first time making a vid with fraps and so forth so I figured I would share some tips on gunning with the support weapon mostly for the new guys or new gunners..so hopefully youll stop shooting me when im close to an enemy with that thing . anyways have fun and if you have anymore input please feel free. I hope this improves you aim.

Re: Support Gunner Aiming

I recommend a thesaurus, and a dictionary.

Videos just scream "un-professional" when they're full of grammatical errors.

Comment

Well done.

Comment

Great tip.

Comment

Im done with the PKM.

Its a powerhouse but its so inaccurate even when you fire in bursts. Im gonna stick with the non-unlock support weapons from now on. They might not pack as much of a punch but the accuracy makes them more lethal.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBenis
            I recommend a thesaurus, and a dictionary.

Videos just scream "un-professional" when they're full of grammatical errors.
            Geee thanx for the uhhh.... helpful input.... oookay. Well guys I guess I wont be nominated for the best BF2 tip video at the next emmy awards. Anyways...

Drunken X,
            hey m8 the MG36 is real nice and the PKM well, yeah...I found it sucked at longer ranges but I still use it from time to time. lol

Comment

nice vid. I class myself as above average with the support weapon but still thought the vid was helpful with some good footage. Good job man! would definetly help some of the newbies!

Comment

Some REAL gameplay footage would be better(with online players, not bots)

Comment

Originally posted by G916F9
                  Some REAL gameplay footage would be better(with online players, not bots)
                  Yeah I tried but, im currently deployed at the moment so Im away from my computer and im using my laptop at a hotel. The net is slow here so all I have is single player until I get back. Ill be back online though in a few days.

Comment

Well, sorry dude, but there's nothing I haven't known before seeing that...

Comment

great tips, i need to use support more...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowpit
                        Yeah I tried but, im currently deployed at the moment so Im away from my computer and im using my laptop at a hotel. The net is slow here so all I have is single player until I get back. Ill be back online though in a few days.
                        It would be more helpful to some newbs too

Sure hope the next one is good

Comment

Nice tip....i will try it, and i will waiting for more...

Comment

Nice vid, but I don't think that real players react the same way as the bots in SP. Who knows though...I'll have to try it out.

Comment

I'll check it out, the only time I whore support is if I know I'm facing a lot of guys or my team needs ammo.

Comment

Working...
                              X