Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a liable reason for a TK?

Yesterday..

I was playing some Dalian Plant, I spawn on the carrier.

I get in a blackhawk, and wait for everyone to mount up, I only got about 4 people to mount up..one or two seats left.

Then, some idiot, whos waiting in the jet spawn, unloads clip after clip into my chopper.

I think "Maybe he wants me to wait so he can get in." so I wait for him..he just keeps sitting and unloads clip after clip into me, so, I start taking off and gain about 5 meters of altitude(LOL) and hes still shooting at me..

Then the jet spawns and he takes it, so I'm like "Screw this.." jump out of the chopper(We were at 5meters altitude so the chopter didn't crash and my teamates were ok) So I get out..go to the side of the jet, right when hes about to take off I shoot him out of the cockpit with my M95(I have the L96 unlocked..but I prefer the M95 most of the time) take his jet and take off..shot down my J10 minutes later.

So, I spawn on the carrier..he TKs me.(I had a good reason though IMO to TK him first though!)

I spawn, join his sqaud..and die later..then I spawn on him and knife him.

He responds with "FU ***"

I respond with ""

But do you think I had a good reason to TK him? :\

I think I did..heh..feel free to share your TK storys here to :P

Re: Is this a liable reason for a TK?

No, so what that he shot at you?
    He didnt kill u?
    U were in the blackhawk not waiting for the plane so eh no.

Comment

I don't think that's justified at all. Maybe if he shot AT rockets at you, but what is gun fire going to do to a blackhawk above the carrier?

Now I will let you 'judge" my most recent deliberate team kill. I was AT kit and had run out of missiles. I asked for ammo and found a Support guy near me. I ran up to asking for ammo again so he could "see" who was asking for it. He looked at me for a couple of seconds then ran off. He wasn't with a squad or under fire at the time. I proceded to TK him, take his kit, throw some ammo, take back my kit, then picked up the ammo.

I did this one time as a medic and after Tking him, revived him and asked for ammo again. He proceded to give me ammo and I thanked him.:cry:

Comment

Now if it was just a few rounds I would not of minded.

Clip after clip, thats just downright annoying.

And to the above post..I'd say thats a good reason..

If people don't do there job and don't help teamates..

Thats one of the only ways to convince them.

Comment

Hmm, shooting at your blackhawk is like shooting at a wall I guess. He's just bored and wants to pass the time.

Comment

Definitely not justified. All those clips probably took down what, half a bar of health which the carrier promptly repaired? It sucks that it annoyed you, but did you try asking him to stop? If you TK'ed for a vehicle on our server I would have banned you myself.

Now for my TK story, I was playing Wake and I get in gunner seat for helo. Some random idiot was flying and he kept spamming "Get out". So I clamly ask "why?" I get no answer so I don't get out, but this idiot refuses to go anywhere he just hovers around the carrier. Now I've already assumed that he wants to fly with someone and I would have gladly let him fly with his buddy, but if he can't take 2 seconds and answer a question than I'm not going to get out.

He finally threatens to crash the helo if I don't bail. I again ask "why do you want me to get out?" and still no answer and a few seconds later he crashes us. I spent the rest of the round TK'ing him as many times as I could (only got him twice b/c his squad was locked and he spent most of his time in the air). If I could remember his name I'd go find the server he was playing in and TK him right now.

Comment

Here is my list of reasons why I teamkill.

1) Player shoots a team mate out of vehicle with me watching. Eryx up his a**.

2) Commander in transport or armour or ariel vehicle camping, and not responded to my pleas for a vehicle drop (accuratly shoot him out to steal vehicle)

3) Unskillful noob who has no idea how to, fly, drive or walk. If he is making our team lose, teamkill him for the vehicle, if team is winning, wait for the right moment and steal it.....then teamkill him as he follows mindlessly.

4) Medic chasing me, trying to teamkill and revive me. Shoot him for defensive purposes and teabag him for humourious purposes.

5) The last reason, teamkill person for insults against my mother. Get a jet and ram him into the ground, then teamkill him for the vehicle that I rammed. Wait for him to respawn, teamkill him once more so that not vehicle are left for him. (this rarely happens)

Comment

I DID NOT TK FOR THE VEHICLE!

I don't do that.

I TKd him for unloading clip after clip into me, not for the jet.

I just took the jet because I though "Hell..why not"

Comment

I think TK anyone is stupid, I do it enough by accident, I dont need to add to my stats

as far as TK for jet or attack helo, I think you should have to have a specific rank before you could fly, you dont see a Private in real life flyin a fighter jet, so why are noobs allowed, I dont think it would be that hard to create those settings, same with commander....when you are a commander you should not even be able to enter a vehicle/aircraft, I think that p*sses me off the most when a commander is flyin around in a J10, not killin anyone just takin a scenic tour and not granting any requests

Comment

no, and you should be banned for tking.

Comment

I usually dont TK on purpose. I believe, however there are good reasons to TK people. The last one I did TK was because I believe I was TKed so that he could get the Kit I had. Anyway when I respawned he had it so I knifed him.
                      On the other side of it I did play a few rounds with a couple of guys who were very good players and asked me into thier squad. One needed a medic to keep him alive, not a problem. The other needed help capping flags. I did the right thing on the flag caps and made sure that he got at least Half of the cap points by leaveing the cap area, when the flag was about three quarters white, and quickly returning. We were kicking rear and I was glad to have found dependable partners. Do you ever do this? . . . . . . .Red

Comment

**** that.. I don't care what the circumstances are, or what vehicle I'm in, you don't shoot at me unless you're ready for a TK. If you're bored on the carrier, I suggest you count the waves in the water.

Comment

Him shooting at the chopper affected his game more than it did yours ( he spent most of his ammo).

So if u get pi$$ed enough to TK when someone shoots at your vehicle (when it does no real damage to you) I suggest you reconsider how seriously you should take this game.

And in fact if someone trys to be annoying to you, the most annoying thing you can do to him is ignore him ( applys to real life too).

Comment

I am sorry for getting off topic. But I was wondering why you had a boy band in you sig? It is just driving me crazy....

And no you should have not TKed him.

Comment

So basically you team killed him for his plane that is so childish, grow up!

Comment

Working...
                              X