"the Server Has Refused The Connection"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "the Server Has Refused The Connection"

Somebody plzs help! I keep getting this message after I get to the connecting to server screen. After 5 min, I actually mean 5 min. of watching the little red 2 go round and round, this little gem of a message comes up. I have complely removed BF2 from my system and reloaded BF2 - installed the 1.3 patch - then install the 1.3 - 1.4 incremental patch and still keep getting this message. What am I doing wrong? Am I missing a patch or vital download for the game? Please help me I need my BF2 fix TODAY! It's been 2 days and no killing. It's no telling what I might do if I cant get this thing fixed. Please help me so you dont have to have the actions I might have to resort to on your hands. THANKS!!!!

Please Somebody Help Me

Come on guys no help. No suggestions?

Re: "the Server Has Refused The Connection"

try diferent servers. did this happen before patch 1.4? if it was fine b4 1.4 try DL the FULL 1.4 or a different patch. i dunno

Comment

This used to happen to me and here is what fixed it.

Before 1.4
      NEVER use the Play BF2 Online Now! shortcut, just the Play Battlefield 2 one.

After 1.4
      Above suggestion and triple check your firewall software. Before v1.4 I could simply "exit" the firewall application and all would be good. Now I actually have to change the settings to "Allow All" then exit, or I keep getting "The Server Has Refused Your Connection". Even though BF2.exe has an allow all rule in the firewall software, I must do the above to be able to play.

Hope this helps.

Comment

THANKS will try this evening

Comment

Working...
        X