poe2 wont install???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poe2 wont install???

hello i just downloaded poe 2 i go to extract it and then i get 2 files one being map pack file other being a box looking exe i go to open the exe and it just vanishers deserpears .
    so i go to dl it again thinking well mabe it may be a bad file but does it again the 2 files in the same folder dir so plz help i even tryed to uninstall bf2 and installing it again but same thing happens thank you

Re: poe2 wont install???

what do you mean it disappears? the file gets deleted?

Comment

when i go to open that cardboard box exe ok it deserpears you can hear it doing somethink in my harddrive for 30 seconds then all of a sudden the poe exe deserpears weired im going to try it now i reformatted my harddrive fresh install bf2 and i give it a go

Comment

We are at a total loss about this.

We reccomend you restart, shut off antivirus programs, and try again.

Comment

hi ok i downloaded the poe mod again it downloaded as a rar archive
          when i extract the poe exe it extract the map pack aswell then it comes up with 2 files i then open poe exe then some how it deletes it deserpears can u please help me out here step by step i have a rar archive with mappack and poe exe in it this is driving me crazy thanks

Comment

Well, POE distributed a zip'ed archive with a exe and a cab file that was passworded. We also distributed a unpassworded version as well. We did not distribute any rar versions.

There is no reason the exe would self distruct. IMO its a system issue.

Comment

Working...
            X