Jalalabad Tips post here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jalalabad Tips post here...

I searched the forums and only found one post about this new map.

After playing and reading about this map, it is determinedly over-powered (for the US).

If you have any tips to sway the sides post here.
    From what I've seen, all the MEC can do is defend the two entries as long as possible, and hope they have a lrage enough ticket lead to win. But, it seems like some sneeky troop always sneaks by.

Disclaimer: Please no posts that merely say do not play/or play these maps instead.

Re: Jalalabad Tips post here...

Originally posted by amndunncw
    Disclaimer: Please no posts that merely say do not play/or play these maps instead.
    ^^ Dang.

Well, I played a couple rounds of it on IO. MEC won most of the time because they could easily stop USMC from getting CPs early in the game via sniping. So I guess a tip would be to have a bunch of medics and snipers...

Comment

Moved to the appropriate forum:

Comment

?

Comment

ehh.... i found different than you did i found that US cant get anywhere past mec on inf only its Very hard... not easy to sneak by unless its like a 16 player game.. And thats caz its a sniper feild..:|:
          And if its vehicals its a tank battle... =( which isnt that much fun on this map i love tank battles on karkand hate em here..

Comment

Play as the USMC or play it as infanrty only as the MEC, othewise you're prety much screwed. I don't think DICE Canada would know what a balanced map was if they tripped over it.

EDIT: On a slightly more helpfull note. The MEC need to defend the Junk Jard and the first base in front of the USMC spawn with AT mines and AT soldiers and hope like hell that the enemy aren't particularly good.

Comment

Actually its like the euro force map Smoke screen and Karkand (vanilla version) combined. Play it like that and you should do well.

Need more details, Ok. USMC cant have to much Armor ( they need all they can get). For the MEC its just a matter of keeping it out of thier hands or blowing it up. I wont give to many details that ruins all the fun. In case you wondered though, I was on the MEC team last night and killed 3 M1A1 Tanks at once. All I did was use the details above. Yes thats all. Try it yourself. . . . . . . .Red

Comment

hmmm ive never seen it unfairly balanced in ten games MEC won 6 and USMC won 4 so it seems fun and it awsome for sniper badge

Comment

Working...
                X