1.4 didnt fix server crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.4 didnt fix server crashes

I was on a server today and it crashed. It had 1.4 before you ask. What is up with that I thought they were suppose to fix it. EA is a bunch of BS.

Re: 1.4 didnt fix server crashes

it supposedly (im not sure yet) fixed the CONSTANT server crashes, remember back to 1.22 and before servers would crash for reasons other than crappy coding, unless its constant crashing id say they fixed it for the most part, but they still screwed up gameplay (but thats another thread)

Comment

Its a **** load better then it was. I haven’t had a single crash since 1.4. Of course there will be the occasional crash though. Especially if it is a Windows server ;D

Comment

i've had a few issues, bf2 is a buggy game, so be it. there are numerous better options out there if u dont like bf2 and the crashes. for the most part its been good to me

Comment

ive had a lot less then 1.3

Comment

Servers crash in all games, websites go down all the time, it's the nature of the technology beast.

So yeah will BF2 servers crash now and then?
            Of course, but the constant crap that 1.3 brought seems to be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by jsr
              Servers crash in all games, websites go down all the time, it's the nature of the technology beast.

So yeah will BF2 servers crash now and then?
              Of course, but the constant crap that 1.3 brought seems to be gone.
              Hells yea :yay:

Comment

Working...
              X