X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lag

is there a way to lower lag

Re: lag

stop your downloads/uploads or acquire a faster connection.

Also, try playing on servers nearer you.

Comment

get a faster conection or computer.

Comment

ME i ACTUALLY THING THE LAG IS A NEW 1.4 BUG!! I usually play SF on a server situated at 6 hours drive from me = New York probably ... I played on it for the last year and still do ... my ping on that server is usually 20-30 MAX. After getting 1.4, and playing for about 4 hours last night WITH NO PROBLEMS, right before going to bed, it actually kicked me for having a ping of 255 WHICH NEVER HAPPENED before and it`s quite impossible. I have DSL ( NOT CABLE ) , 5mb down and 1.5 mb up. Nothing running in the backround besides fraps ( which doesn`t use internet resources )!!

So only happened once, coincidence?!? I really HOPE SO!! If it`s indeed a bug I guess more people will post about it ...

Comment

well its not me im fine its my friend but he doesnt have this so thats why i posted thanks for responds

Comment

Lag is a big problem in bf2 and often cannot be avoided. The best things to do are to lower your video settings, stop background processes, get 2 gigs of ram, and stopping downloads or other people using your network.

The bf2 engine itself is very laggy, everyone experiences it.

Comment

I know it's not the lag you're talking about....

Ever since the 1.4 patch came out the server's ping in the browser show up as about 185+. Not only that, every server I click on takes 2-3 seconds to load. Just a price you got to pay to get a patch.

Comment

It used to be able to run even for even people with radeon 9200 and less than 1 gig of ram, but since they've sicked the rabid dice canada on the game its gotten way worse.

Comment

Working...
                X