Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about Defibrillator death count.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Defibrillator death count.

This may be a dumb question but...
    I'm having a "debate" with some fellow BF2 gamers. One of my buddies has 101 deaths by the defibrillator. He contends that the kill count comes from the fact that he is holding the paddles (trying to revive someone) when he is shot\killed. I say that is incorrect. I'm quite certain that I have been killed many times doing the same thing but only have 7 deaths by Defibrillator. Can anyone clarify this for me?

Much appreciated!!

Re: Question about Defibrillator death count.

Simple. Your friend is right and you are wrong.

Comment

I've heard that also but can't confirm it. I know most players may have a small number of Defib kills with a much larger number of defib deaths. Not sure how they "score" that statistic tbh.

Comment

There is nothing debatable about it. If you are killed with the defibs in the your hand while trying to revive you'll get a defrib death. Trust me, i'm a medic whore and know.

Comment

Did you get your stats reset Geotop? You only have 2500~ Global Points as a sargeant? Your sig shows a Global Rank of 12? With those numbers you should be ranked #2 in the world. Looks like someone is trying to pull a fast one? Nice Photoshop work....but you should really try and be more realistic with your "facade".

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_C
            There is nothing debatable about it. If you are killed with the defibs in the your hand while trying to revive you'll get a defrib death. Trust me, i'm a medic whore and know.
            Yes, you are correct. Just like everything else. For example.. when playing Eng. and you are in a tank, when you get kills, it adds them to your Eng. stats too (good way to get those awards easier (like most of us know). When you die while in the tank, you get a death to your Eng. stats. Just like when you hold ANY weapon, when you die with it, it credits a death to that particular stat.

Comment

Originally posted by vesuvan
              Yes, you are correct. Just like everything else. For example.. when playing Eng. and you are in a tank, when you get kills, it adds them to your Eng. stats too (good way to get those awards easier (like most of us know). When you die while in the tank, you get a death to your Eng. stats. Just like when you hold ANY weapon, when you die with it, it credits a death to that particular stat.
              QFT!

Shock Paddles ftw

Comment

you can kill people with the shockpaddles just like you can with a knife.

Comment

They should have made a medal for a specific number of kills with a shock paddle.

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                    you can kill people with the shockpaddles just like you can with a knife.
                    really?

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
                      really?
                      Watch this for proof. Shock paddles have longer range then knife. But the reload is much slower.

Comment

Originally posted by aLi3nZ
                        Watch this for proof. Shock paddles have longer range then knife. But the reload is much slower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDFWd...elated&search=
                        Sarchasm is defined as "The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it."

Comment

Thanks for responses!

Comment

Working...
                          X