Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.4 ping probs :S

:cry:

ok yestday i got 1.4 hoping for a nice new map and better play , i get into a sp game on jalalalbad nad liked it , so i went to play ranked . but every server was abut 1000 ping , so i kept refeshing and the lowest i could get was 180 witch is unacceptable . i can now not paly bf2 as 1.4 has a huge ping problem for me , i cant even play a game in the server that in 1.3 i had a ping of 12 in ////any advice?

Re: 1.4 ping probs :S

Not sure why but I have the same problem. I had all my favorites which were around 20-50 ping but now they are all in the 200-300 range.

I found a few low ping servers but I can't play on my favorites because of lag.
    I can't see how this could be related to anything else but the patch...nothing else on my system has changed in one day.

Comment

mine are all 150 and always will be .. at least you used to have a good ping. I have never been below 120 .

Comment

The Insomnia365 servers are like 280 ping for me now, they used to be 20-50. Most of the time I get random lag spikes when playing in a server now. They last for about 30 secs and bring me up to 200-250 ping.

Comment

I have yet to finish a round of 1.4 due to this very problem. All of my pings are through the roof.

Comment

I have the same problems, as I look for servers, pings are over 1.000-1.500 and ingame it's 'shokky' while my ping is normal by then :S I retried 1.3 and it's working normally. What could be the problem?

Comment

just before i got 1.4 incremental i had ping of 400 or so which is wayyyy to much and when i got 1.4 i had same prob i dunno y i have uninstalled bf2 now im downloading the full 1.4 patch tht might work i hope

Comment

My favs were all under 100. Now most of them are 150-300. But I found enough new servers with ping under 100.

Comment

I had pings of 20-200 on all servers now i cannot play battlefield 2 as I have a ping of 1000-60000.
                  wtf is going on?
                  and btw I used to play on server with pings hitting 180 and I was still owning people

Comment

I keep getting kicked for high ping, and I'm on the school network. I never had any ping problmes last year on the same network... it seems to spike for a little then go back down. I haven't had as much problem with vanilla as with SF

Comment

Working...
                    X