Video Card Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Card Issue

I have a PNY GeForce 7300 GS Video Card PCI Express 256MB GDDR2, AMD Athlon64 3400+ Processor, 1gig Ram, and All drivers are the latest.

1) I can only play the game with all display settings on medium. I tryed switching all the setting to high and was laggy/jittery. Shouldnt my sytem be able to handle the settings at high?

2) Sometimes the ground will turn white while playing, and almost everytime I die the ground turns white. How can I fix that?

Re: Video Card Issue

have you updated to latest drivers?

Comment

absolutely, right off the Nvidia webpage

Comment

i dont think your card if quite good enough for High settings,

as for the white ground ive no idea

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
          i dont think your card if quite good enough for High settings,

as for the white ground ive no idea
          I guess that's the prob, even with my babe the game sometimes gets a little laggy. But afterwards it's alright

Are you sure you have the latest drivers?
          When I first read your post I thought I have the latest as well, but then I checked NV's site and they have the new 91.47 ones... (It's not new right :laugh: )

Comment

Geforce 7300gs IS THE WORSE EVER in 7 series my recommand to run med 6200gt 7600gt high max out

Comment

Originally posted by punkboy459
              Geforce 7300gs IS THE WORSE EVER in 7 series my recommand to run med 6200gt 7600gt high max out
              dont listen to him ^

wait for someone who knows what their talking about, it aint me ive not touched nvidia cards in a few years

Comment

it might be you dont have enough ram i had simalar probs till i got 2 gig of ram and now it runs good (this was befor i got a second card ) even better now

Comment

Working...
                X