How to use the verbal taunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to use the verbal taunt?

im just so fed up with bf2142, bf2 is a good game, why dont they make bf2 a better game, the best in game in the world, why cant they just do that? Y cant they ever be famous by fixing bf2 and making it better. They are infamous for making bf2 have crashes, glitches and e.tc. They are as if they trying to tell you to give up bf2 and play bf2142. They look as if they have given up bf2.

Comment

Originally posted by Akuma
      Lets Crank up the nothing-maker and see how much cash we can soak out of the retard's before they asked to be thrown back out on the lawn.

The hell if I have to watch azz-cream adds in a video game.
      I bet Dice swedan didnt even know it was going to 1.4. lol
      Yeah because what kind of idiot creates a company and wants to make money? All games and companies will sell out boys and if they don't; their competition will put them out of business.

Money is the bottom line and so they will attempt to make the best game possible or they lose money. I think 2142 will be entertaining to be sure and so I'm going to get it and point whore it up. :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by deviousbf2
        im just so fed up with bf2142, bf2 is a good game, why dont they make bf2 a better game, the best in game in the world, why cant they just do that?
        Since that will be mighty hard to top with their next release.

Comment

So back on topic, is there or isn't there a taunt in BF2? Obviously we've all read that it's going to be in BF2142, but is there also one in BF2? If so, how do we use it?

Comment

Its in BF2 SOMEWHERE They where in the zip.

Comment

th solution is simple:

have someone with more knowledge than you or I pick apart the sound files and find it.

Comment

Originally posted by CDN-SMOKEJUMPER
                Yeah because what kind of idiot creates a company and wants to make money? All games and companies will sell out boys and if they don't; their competition will put them out of business.

Money is the bottom line and so they will attempt to make the best game possible or they lose money. I think 2142 will be entertaining to be sure and so I'm going to get it and point whore it up. :evil:
                Companies that are only out their for the buck tend to fail sooner or later....

Granted EA is a household name in the console sport genre, but they could very well lose their market share in the FPS world if they continue to put out crap and recycled crap... See unlike say an operating system there is plenty of other FPS games out there and plenty more coming around the corner...

Comment

I cannot confirm these are the taunts but I've had a look in Common_client.zip and there are three files named taunt1.ogg, taunt2.ogg and taunt3.ogg.

Comment

Originally posted by Advis
                    I cannot confirm these are the taunts but I've had a look in Common_client.zip and there are three files named taunt1.ogg, taunt2.ogg and taunt3.ogg.
                    .ogg? Never heard of that file type.

Anyway to rip/play them?

Comment

Well, I can confirm that the official EA announcement does claim that veterans will get a BF2 taunt with 1.4

Comment

.ogg is a pretty well known audio file type. Google it and you will find plenty of information on it. I wouldn't be surprised if Winamp and WMP were able to play them but I'm not sure.

Comment

I know there used to be a taunt option in BFV, where you yelled random things.

Comment

Originally posted by funk3h
                            .ogg? Never heard of that file type.

Anyway to rip/play them?
                            winamp will play these files.

They are very very good quality music/audio files and I use them exclusively. They are much better, IMHO, over .mp3 format and the format iTunes using (blanking right now.)

Not sure if anyone is into ambient/electronic type music, but this site, all their music is in .ogg format:

Comment

Just found and played the files, they are 3 laughing taunts, like kind of evil laughs, dont have a clue how to use them ingame though.....

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDonkey
                                Companies that are only out their for the buck tend to fail sooner or later....

Granted EA is a household name in the console sport genre, but they could very well lose their market share in the FPS world if they continue to put out crap and recycled crap... See unlike say an operating system there is plenty of other FPS games out there and plenty more coming around the corner...
                                Oh here we go...

If EA was just 'in it for the buck' you would still be playing BF2 1.0.

Comment

Working...
                                X