Current Client Version????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Client Version????

I installed teh 1.4 full patch and my client versionis now "1.1.2940-772.0". Can someone verify this is correct? My server browser does not show any servers with the same version as me.... argh...

If it help, I was previously using 1.4 beta 2.... (and simply installed 1.4 full).

Thanks!

Re: Current Client Version????

Ditto.

Comment

No that is wrong, delete your 1.4 beta folder and use the bf2 icon in the other folder. Ill post the offical client # in a second

Version is: 1.1.2963-795.0

^^ Thats the offical 1.4 Number you should have running

Comment

I had that with 1.3 also. The game worked fine for me, all the servers, etc.

We're talking about the number in the top-right, right?

Comment

Well, its fixed. BUT...

My old 1.3 folder was no longer available (i.e. I deleted it several weeks ago thinking 1.4 beta 2 could be patched). So, I had to uninstall everything and reinstall, plus apply the 1.4 full patch. Took a couple hours but it works great now.

Thanks for the assistance...

Comment

772 and 775 were the beta builds.. you will need to reinstall

Comment

I have 1.1.2963-795.0 too. I installed the incremental from ausgamers.com

Comment

Got the same problem. The thing is: I can't go back to 1.3 because I didnt back-up.. Is a clean re-install the only way to fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by sinus123
                  I have 1.1.2963-795.0 too. I installed the incremental from ausgamers.com
                  Same here, except the fact I installed the FULL 1.4 over the FULL 1.3

Comment

The best thing to do, unfortunately, is un-install BF2, do a fresh install, then install whatever expansions/boosters you have, then apply the FULL patch.

I had to do this:

BF2 Vanilla>> BF2:Special Forces>> Armored Fury>> Euro Forces>> FULL 1.4 Patch

What a pain.

Comment

Working...
                    X