Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods and 1.4

If patch 1.4 is out,
    then well there have to be a patch for the mods, so they work?
    Or will they work with 1.4 on?
    I like my mods and I want to keep playing them.

Re: Mods and 1.4

The people who brought us the fantastic mod POE2 recomends not to update to patch 1.4 until they are sure that those two things will be compatible.

Comment

To be safe I'm going to uninstall all the mods I have (PoE included) and wait until the 1.4 patch installs as planned.

Comment

WTF
        I only get one server
        HOW DO I fix this!

Comment

I played POE2 with 1.4, for some reason the flags for the non-cap bases are gone.

Comment

POE2 Makes errors and refuses to allow joining of server. Something about unmodified content from punkbuster.

I choose to wait until the Mod issues a patch for it. The regular BF2 1.4 works good on everything else in official ranked/unranked servers.

Comment

Damn, I have to get the whole 1.4 patch the 530 MB one
              O well! not the end of the world, but a pain!

Comment

I've played a game of POE with 1.4. Only problem is lag of servers. About 12 total. Only about half are full and a I get sucky ping on all(150-400).

Comment

poe2 and 1.4 issue has been resolved. patch issued for servers, most have updated by now.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
                    poe2 and 1.4 issue has been resolved. patch issued for servers, most have updated by now.
                    I played some yesterday with patch 1.4
                    Worked better then 1.3
                    I didn't get server crashes and my ping on PoE was great

Comment

Before patch 1.4 came out, several mods had the chance to test their mod with the 1.4B1 and 1.4B2.

they got the Linux and Windows serverfiles, and most mods took that chance to be ready for Patch 1.4

obviously, some minor problems/errors will show in some mods, but nothing too serious.

Project Reality had a minor problem, just like POE and as you read above, POE fixed it, and so did project reality.

1.4 ought to work ok for most mods.

Comment

1.4 pretty much messed up every mod I'd played. Not so much with the gameplay rather than just the HUD settings. Even ones that I tested on the 1.4beta seemed to have issues when the final release came out.

From what I've heard though the fix is relatively simple so hopefully we'll see most mods cleaned up soon.

Comment

PoE works fine
                          But I have to check the other mods I got

Comment

when i unistalled bf2 and reinstalled (to get full patch) none of my mods work they r PRMM and sir mod the only one tht does is sandbox no wonder y its my fav mod lol

Comment

Originally posted by liamhardy123
                              when i unistalled bf2 and reinstalled (to get full patch) none of my mods work they r PRMM and sir mod the only one tht does is sandbox no wonder y its my fav mod lol
                              The sandbox was the only mod I didn't have to reinstill

Comment

Working...
                              X