This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2142 veterans program

ok..i went to the site...put in my ea account and bf2 nickname..and passwords... it says password invalid...im positive its the right password....any help would be greatful...thanks

Re: 2142 veterans program

maybe your EA name is wrong?

Comment

i can log in on my ea account...and also my bf2 nic and password when i log in to play..

Comment

So, what are the benefits of keeping an old account gonna be?

Comment

put when i go to verterans site..to log in it says invalid passsword...

Comment

This is total bf2 not bf2142 get out of this forum..

:locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked:

go here --> http://www.totalbf2142.com/

stop promoting bf2142 crap in bf2 forum

Comment

they say you can have an extra ranks up and unlock...when you get the 2142 game.so you will be a lttle ahead of everyone else..and you get to pick your 2142 name before it comes out in stores..

Comment

James, don't post 2142 stuff here it might be considered spam, this is a Battlefield 2 forum. There is a 2142 forum where you can post these questions.

Originally posted by 21JAMES
                ok..i went to the site...put in my ea account and bf2 nickname..and passwords... it says password invalid...im positive its the right password....any help would be greatful...thanks

Comment

Working...
                X