This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha Told ya so

This would be thread for all those who said "sure you know when the patch is coming". I believe a good bunch of ya owe a few of us who actually know what is what an apology for all the flaming you did last week when a select few of us told you the patch would be out this week. Especially considering the insider knowledge that some of have.

Hahah nobs

Re: Haha Told ya so

You are the best ever!!!!

Comment

Uh were you the one who said it would be out on Friday?

Comment

Nope I just said it would be released this week, wasnt sure of the date. Just knew it would be this week, though I did think it would be out on Thursday. Someone else said the 7th. Im just laughing cause of all the flames then and turns out we who said "next week" were right after all.

Comment

So you got lucky give yourself a great big pat on the back, then get lost LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior[DD]
            So you got lucky give yourself a great big pat on the back, then get lost LOL
            :laugh: :rock:

Comment

You wish it was luck Nob, now go back to playing your game noobie.

Noticed your from Mansfield, you must be a fairy nob.

Comment

Have a scooby snack.

Comment

Originally posted by CensoredByGod
                  Nope I just said it would be released this week, wasnt sure of the date. Just knew it would be this week, though I did think it would be out on Thursday. Someone else said the 7th. Im just laughing cause of all the flames then and turns out we who said "next week" were right after all.
                  LOL... Many of you said that the patch was "going to be released this week" three weeks ago as well.... Ever hear the story of the boy that cried wolf? LOL. With enough guesses anyone can be a fortune teller.

I am glad it is out. Now people can focus on truly important topics like what needs fixed next.

Comment

Originally posted by Kold81
                    You are the best ever!!!!
                    I agree, he is the best ever. Too bad i've already forgotten his username.

Comment

so you want people you are calling nobs to apoligise to you?
                      "Crunch's First Officer"
                      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

kids geez

Comment

Working...
                        X