Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know I hate to say this...bf2 is time to go...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know I hate to say this...bf2 is time to go...

If v1.4 awful worse serious then its time for bf2 to go now next lvl is Battlefield 2142!!! which is GONNA ROCK OUT HELL OF YOU ...I'll always miss bf2 and yes bf2 always in my heart...I had bf2 since came out...but now I pre-order bf2142 which is gonna rock out...I'll miss bf2 badly...BUT ITS TIME TO SAY BF2 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

BF2142 LET GET IN THE GAME

Re: I know I hate to say this...bf2 is time to go...

EA is now hiring 11 year olds to do their 2142 marketing? wtf?

Comment

And btw 2142 sucks , i dont likeit at all. Go 1.4 and long live BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Mrt1989
        And btw 2142 sucks , i dont likeit at all. Go 1.4 and long live BF2
        QFT!!!

Comment

2142 is going to be the same crap fest as BF2...all the beta testers are seeing the same bugs.......

Why because BF2142 is just a Full Conversion Mod of BF2....thus the same bugs....

More like here comes Armed Assault, Quake Wars, Team Fortress 2, or the plethora of other games out there made by more reliable and trusted software companies like id, valve, bohemian interactive, and the like...

Like I said before EA should write a book "How to turn something great into crap overnight"......

Comment

I too had my doubts about BF2142, but once I actually played it I instantly fell in love with it. No, Its not the same as BF2 but it add so much more to game play. I will continue to play BF2, but in my opinion BF2142 is a much better game.

Comment

I have had the BETA and put it this way, i uninstalled it.

Comment

2142 demo sure must make my world rock fbefore I purchase it. In my world tag EA means same thing as unfinished and notcompleted. I did pay full price for the product and really need to see them making it ready before we make business again.

I have played the game so much that you may say I got my moneys worth. Yet if one buys a new car and later notices a fault made in the factory, the thing that he is using the car while waiting the repair, do not release manufacturer for his responsibility to repair the fault. Am I right?

I don't expect new maps nor new features or else. I need to see the red tag gone, servers running, no more CTDs and so. that's what I'm talking about. No more altering the gameplay, no more diversion no more smoke screen and candies for the kids. Just make it ready!

Comment

Someone should release a free BF 2142 mod for BF2. Then no one will have to purchase the real thing.....I guess its kind of late isnt it.....and of course the copyright infringment.

Comment

Originally posted by ACE_FIN1972
                    I have played the game so much that you may say I got my moneys worth. Yet if one buys a new car and later notices a fault made in the factory, the thing that he is using the car while waiting the repair, do not release manufacturer for his responsibility to repair the fault.
                    Ya' didn't pay $14,000 for your copy of BF2 did ya'? If you did, then your bumper-to-bumper warranty should cover the cost to replace your defective copy of BF2 for a...different...game. Might consider Oblivion (now), Crysis (later), or Dark Messiah (later, the demo is very short but very good). On the other hand, if you only paid what I paid for BF2, you took your chances, no warranty expressed or implied (except for a physical defect on the disc), and the dev's are still working on a game that's now 1.3 years old.

Me? I'm going to hang around the forums and see what people think about BF2 v1.4. I'd love to give it a chance, once the dl speeds pick up a bit, and see what the gameplay is like on the second new map that I didn't have to pay for (unlike the $24 I spent on SF, unlike the $10 for AF, unlike the $10 for EF...), and also see whether this crouch/prone delay will reduce the number of macro-dolphin-divers. I'd also kinda like to hit 50,000 and get the extra two unlocks, BUT since I just bought Oblivion last night...I may be temporarily indisposed.

Count yourself lucky if you're mad and didn't spend the extra $45-$50 on the expansions. I'm mostly satisfied with BF2 (I've given it a total of 17 days of my life since shortly after its release). There are worse ways to spend ~$100 in 17 days. Heck, ~$100 is one night out at a decent restaraunt and a movie if you're lugging a picky chicky with you, and I got 17 days worth of distracting, once-in-a-while even fun, entertainment.

Comment

People said the same thing about 1942 when bf2 came out. Yet...

1800+ people playing 1942 right now...

Comment

I will skip BF2142 but will get Battlefield EA: Bad Company.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerosene31
                          People said the same thing about 1942 when bf2 came out. Yet...

1800+ people playing 1942 right now...

http://archive.gamespy.com/stats/
                          Haha. That's right.

I bet most of you who refuse to buy 2142 will probably buy it anyways sometime in the future.

Comment

i liked bf2142 alot actually, but something is still bothering me and i might change my mind about buying it.

if bf2 was such a fun game when it came out and after 1 year of whining it came to this, why should 2142 be any different?

remember bf2 wasnt a bad game when it came out, it gone bad because of bad patches and bad comunity that whined about everything that made them get killed.

i think i will stay with the mods for bf2 for some time now and i'll see how things are then.

Comment

2142 sucks, tried it, and it offers thousand of new bugs. gg

Comment

Working...
                              X