Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone seen this yet? (1.4 today says gamershell)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: anyone seen this yet? (1.4 today says gamershell)

Its out now.

Comment

Patching...

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfall
        By the time he tells us how it is, it will be 10pm tonight because he would have been "testing" it extensively.
        Patching right now... I can tell you guys how it is on my laptop while playing on my desktop pc.

Comment

all i can say is thank god its out .
          things were starting to get a lil nasty round here .
          and i for one was getting more than a lil peeedd at EA.
          1 thing if they knew it was coming out today why didnt they say .
          in stead of letting us stew but then they did say it was coming out a few times.
          if it fixs haf the bugs and we dont see any new ones il be a happy camper :rock:
          see ya all ingame soon ppl and as always "FIGHT HARD DIE WELL":guns: :ar15: :dead:

Comment

Ain't it funny that the EA website still doesn't mention anything? :S

Comment

Hopefully all we'll hear is a deafening silence as everyone is happily playing a crash-free version of BF2. I'm dreading the first "EA you suck" post.

Comment

the connection problems are still there... me and many others got it the first round... i hate u ea... im done with ****ty battlefield 2 and any other ****ty mods ea releases on its played out crapy bf engine god... bf2 choulda been such a goodgame, if only a dev. that wasnt a money hungry retard made it

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyBricklayer
                  the connection problems are still there... me and many others got it the first round... i hate u ea... im done with ****ty battlefield 2 and any other ****ty mods ea releases on its played out crapy bf engine god... bf2 choulda been such a goodgame, if only a dev. that wasnt a money hungry retard made it
                  ** Puts fingers in ears and pretends not to hear **

Comment

Good one less cry baby.

Comment

Ahh the truth hurts

Comment

Every1 goes on bout how **** EA are then when they release the patch loads of you are buyin them free dinks at the bar

Comment

good job dice, u messed it up worse again. it didnt even seem possable

Comment

Originally posted by Mrt1989
                            Those who have 1.4 already is the server verifacation still so slow? Or is it fixed in 1.4 ?
                            Verification doesn't have to be slow. Check to make sure your HDD isn't set to PIO mode. Mine was. When I fixed it, I went from 3-5 minute verification to <30 seconds. It now takes me a little over a minute from the time I click "Join Server" to spawning.

Comment

Originally posted by bob055
                              my bf2cc works fine? ahh look here www.bf2cc.com

BF2CC 1.4 Released for the BF2 1.4 Patch

Here is the re-release of BF2CC for the BF2 1.4 patch. The patch should be coming soon, so I want to have these links up when it goes live. You can find the links in our Downloads section.
                              bob, tell me you didnt used to work at the odeon in chester?????????

Comment

Working...
                              X