gdamnit guys, i need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gdamnit guys, i need help.

I know no bf2142 stuff but man, I formatted my HD and lost my damn txt. doc of my 2142 cd key. I'm not gonna register on total2142 just yet and figured someone here would know if its possible to contact EA, but not so broad of a spectrum.

Like is there a specific email for 2142 beta users, cause I can't seem to find any fix here and I just tried to reinstall after the format but it is asking for the g.damn key.

any help would be apprecaited.

Re: gdamnit guys, i need help.

oh dear....judging by other posters experience of emailing EA...you are rooted. But you never know

Comment

damn, that would really piss me off. fukkin fileplanet has your cd key pop up in a damn new brower window...

why cant they email that crap to you, i mean shiit, you pay for the service.

Comment

I would try fileplanet before contacting EA. They must have a record of it. In fact i would pretty much do anything before contacting EA, they are just annoying

Comment

I remember I received the key by email, so I wonder how come you didn’t.
          "From: contact@fileplanet.com"
          "Subject: Your Battlefield 2142 Beta Registration Information"

Comment

Comment

thx guys, ill do that after this game of http://companyofheroes.com game

*edit* lmao wrong link

Comment

Working...
              X