X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught a hacker in the act!

His name is JZellmer

He is on the insomnia wake 52 player server right now.. he is so obviously a hacker.

I got Fraps footage of all of this.. concrete proof.

This kid walks around, you see him stop, then there will be cartillery... then he'll start running.

I was sitting in the essex, and he walks up to me, stares at me, looks down (as if he would press "T" and then pick what he wants), and then... next thing you know, I see "problem with your connection".... when it comes back, I am dead, and there are about 100 cars flying above me... then he got in the essex, and there were about 10 supply crates flying all around..

This kid was commander, I guess to make people think it wasn't him, but this time it was actually the commander. Whenever I tk'd him, the arty/supplies/cars would stop, then when he would spawn, I would get carillery right over my head.

He is on right now...

Find him using BF2S, or... BF2Tracker.. or some other thing.

Join a server with him and tell me I am wrong...

Re: Caught a hacker in the act!

can u show us the footage that you got?

Comment

This isn't different than any other commander hack who cares?

Comment

man who cares already get a life just go on another server

Comment

Cartillery raining from the sky.... hehe. Next thing you know, people will be tk'ing each other just to whore planes.... errr wait a sec.....

Comment

Please report what you have to www.BFROE.com and enjoy your gaming time somewhere else. If you insist on gathering more evidence be my guest. I hate them with a passion also.

Comment

Go play another game other then BF2, example CS has a hacker in just about every server. Enemy Terriroty the same, Sof2 has alot etc.

A hacker, its nothing new and pretty common in most popular games.

Comment

hacker.... lol wow.... haven't seen one of these for about the past hour.... lol

Comment

all the insomnia servers have hackers on them. why, cause there is no admins on there.

Comment

Why are you flaming this guy ? (I know, not all of you are )
                    He is doing us a service by letting us know!!
                    Just because they are "everywhere" does not make it OK....

Comment

Originally posted by jgoodwin27
                      hacker.... lol wow.... haven't seen one of these for about the past hour.... lol
                      Hardly.

Having played my fair share of vBF2/SF I seriously don't think that the hacking problem is that bad. What I do think is that people find it necessary to recover their battered ego when getting their *** handed to them by slinging accusations of hacking/cheating.

I've seen a good few people getting inside the palace walls at Warlord and under the hotel in Karkand that about the only "hacks" that I've seen more than once.

EDIT: Metallica you what website to go to. Pretty rare hack/cheat, unlikely to be a coincidence with the connection loss, can’t say that I’ve seen anything like that before.

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
                        Hardly.

Having played my fair share of vBF2/SF I seriously don't think that the hacking problem is that bad. What I do think is that people find it necessary to recover their battered ego when getting their *** handed to them by slinging accusations of hacking/cheating.

I've seen a good few people getting inside the palace walls at Warlord and under the hotel in Karkand that about the only "hacks" that I've seen more than once.

EDIT: Metallica you what website to go to. Pretty rare hack/cheat, unlikely to be a coincidence with the connection loss, can’t say that I’ve seen anything like that before.

No trust me, if you see this video you would understand.. lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
                          all the insomnia servers have hackers on them. why, cause there is no admins on there.
                          No playing admins maybe, but there are active admins who will enforce the rules.

Submit any and all screenshots, and recordings here: http://forums.theplanet.com/

That is the Insomnia 365's official forum, and there are admins on the website who will ban players who have broken the rules.

Comment

i was on a server the other day and i didn't run into anyone i thought was hacking. just thought a few guys where good. but then the game is paused and says scanning for hacks. then all hell breakes lose. they scanned 3 more times and kicked 4 players and one hacker was still changing the flags and all kinds of stuff. i lot of people left and there was only 12 player left. 6 where the servers clan. so i know who the hacker was but i didn't right down his name. server went form 64 players to 11

Comment

cartilery is old.

Comment

Working...
                              X