Why Buy BF 2142 ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Buy BF 2142 ?????

I read this and I was thinking why buy BF2142? Give it a read and see what you think.

Pls don't flame just wanted to share the info with all of you.

Re: Why Buy BF 2142 ?????

I totall agree with the author of this article. EA has really screwed us up. With all the non working patches and special weapons in other packs. I never bought anyother pack because booster or expansion packs dont have too many servers. I also hate the whole idea of advertisement. I pc should be limited to gaming only and tv is the one for advertisement.

Comment

Absolutely true.

I don't see how some people on these forums can play BF2 like this for 3 months, then look at 2142, then look at that article and still say, "Wow, 2142 looks great, I'll gladly blow $50 for a crappy job game!"

Comment

Most people who want to buy 2142 are either

1. 12 or under
        2. want a starwars mod when they could just buy battlefront not battlifield.
        3. want to have the best stats.
        4. are new to the BF series
        5. dont know that 2142 is just a mod you pay 50$ for so DICE can **** it up

Comment

honestly i know i am never gunna by bf2142 whats the point EA screwd us and that is that probly just gunna be another game that is gunna have glitchs and bugs in it so why do it i am happy with bf2 right know besides the fact that EA has given 1.3 a crappy patch.

Comment

what annoys me is the booster packs. you pay for a game and you dont want to have to find a new server everytime euroforce comes on ... i think it should come included in the game anyway. will it be the same with 2142 ? i hope not ...

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
              2. want a starwars mod when they could just buy battlefront not battlifield.
              Have you ever played Battlefront? The focus of First Strike is nothing like that of Battlefront. The gameplay will be totally different. Alot of true Star Wars fans don't like Battlefront for what its like.

Comment

Working...
              X