X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OMFG METALLICA IS A HACKER(redux)

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
    WOW you have NO fucking idea do you..

DO NOT compare raping the airfield to raping the carrier.

First off, the USMC is stuck with ONE, yes, ONE uncappable base... The carrier. There is also the island, but that is worthless. The chinese on the other hand, have, Airfield, North base, South base, North village, and South village..

How the HELL are you gonna say raping the airfield is anything compared to the carrier???

Again, the carrier is filled with people on the deck, in a TINY area... 2 bombs can pretty much cover the whole deck. Where the airfield, is.. well... an AIRFIELD...

If I kill the people stupid enough to be waiting for a J-10, or Z-10, well hey... that's their problem. They can spawn at any of those other 4 bases.. If you are on the USMC... you have to either spawn at the A) carrier deck B) the bottom of the carrier, and get killed in a boat by either a J-10/Z-10/car/tank or C) spawn on the island, and get sniped instantly, or shot by a tank/car, or get bombed/gunned down by a J-10.

Then don't even get me started on the next thing... as we all know, the J-10 has an ungodly advantage to the F-35B in the air... If you don't have flares, you most likely won't make it out alive. Sometimes even using flares.. if they are smart about how they shoot their missles.

And also, the J-10 takes 30 seconds to spawn.. when does the F-35B spawn? Yeah.. 1 min 10 seconds.. if you ask me that is a little unfair.

And then on top of that, when it finally DOES spawn, there is always a J-10 there to blow it up.

You might say "yeah but there are 2 essex' "... yeah.. they don't do jack. Most of the time some retard is manning it, so you can't even get in to it. And then they have the same armor as a plane, and they are STATIC! That means a plane can come in from any direction, and blow it up.

Combine all this, with my ~550 hours on wake, and probably 500 of that being on the USMC, you can probably see what would make me want to rape the airfield.

I don't rape the airfield, unless I shoot both J-10's down... so then, they deserve it, cause their dumb asses just let an F-35B shoot them both down.

People say "why do you rape the airfield" well, when I do, it's cause I have had sooooo many J-10's do that to the carrier, it's kind of like payback. I will continue to do it whenever I feel like it, and not feel one bit cheap, because I know of the huge fuckin advantage the J-10 has.

So.... Why do I camp the airfield, and then get pissed off when the J-10's do it? Well just read that ^..

BTW, I don't complain about J-10's raping the airfield in-game. I might here, but that's different. I just hide...

I think it is pretty stupid though, because it causes a boring round for BOTH teams. When you rape the airfield, it keeps the chinese still able to defend, (they have 4 other bases), and keeps the air vehicles down, so it gives your team the slight edge they need to get on land. When the J-10 rapes the carrier, it is purely for raw kills and is IMO stat padding.
    Awesome post! I totally agree with every word of it! I hate being bombed at the airfield as much as anyone, but it's an acceptable part of the game.

Comment

Lol, this is why I hate Wake... Warlord FTW

Comment

Eternal-Souljah never responded because he knows I am right.

You can't compare raping the airfield to raping the carrier.. you just can't.

And btw, in that video with Chodda, mikey (z28_mikey) was the pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
          Eternal-Souljah never responded because he knows I am right.

You can't compare raping the airfield to raping the carrier.. you just can't.

And btw, in that video with Chodda, mikey (z28_mikey) was the pilot.
          eternal still hasnt replied.

and the part on choddas vid where they raped the carrier, was z28_mikey like metallica said.

Comment

Are the flames dieing down?....oh good.

Comment

what happens when j-10s are let up in the air...

with in 2 round there were 35+ votekicks for metallica lol

Comment

we must stop the hacker. zomg.

Comment

LOL @ the last one

Comment

Metallica, do you have a jet guide? If so pleeassseee post a link to it

Comment

Nah, what is it you want me to say? I don't play on Insomnia mainly because of my ping being 150-200. Lag. Make it 24/7 TV2 Wake then fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
                        anyone have a problem?
                        oh ok good thought so
                        xfire: chodda
                        steam: w0ofz

Comment

wow..nice to see a server where people actually type something instead of generic radio push a button crap..

Comment

OMFG stephensolfo tht woman in ur avatar make me wanna wan... umm dont worry lmfao

Comment

^^^ Whatever the **** that means...

yeah...

Comment

Nice ban XD :P

Comment

Working...
                                X