Damage Kill Assist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damage Kill Assist

Hypothetically speaking, if you used an M95 to take a shot at the enemy and took him down to 3 bars. He then runs to get a med pack to restore his full health. And then he gets kills by someone else. Do you still get the damage kill assist? Or since he had full health before he died, the one who killed him gets the 2 pts?

Was just wondering.

Re: Damage Kill Assist

Originally posted by Rub-UFS-
    Hypothetically speaking, if you used an M95 to take a shot at the enemy and took him down to 3 bars. He then runs to get a med pack to restore his full health. And then he gets kills by someone else. Do you still get the damage kill assist? Or since he had full health before he died, the one who killed him gets the 2 pts?

Was just wondering.
    yeh i think so, so easy to get kill assists when im a lazy sniper

edit; dont forget some people dont drop medipacks, so its kinda nice that way

Comment

Don't forget: the people who play this game are morons. Either the medics ignore the cries for help or the guy bleeding to death runs from medics with bags out as if they are only trying to lure him close enough to knife him.

Comment

Nope, i'm pretty sure you dont get the damage assist if someone heals themself after being shot.

Comment

Yes, I don't think you get the kill assist because technically, after the healing, you had no part in helping kill that soldier, since the other guy did the whole health bar for you.

Comment

I can assure you - that you do get the assist in that situation. However if they heal and someone else shoots them and they heal again....you lose your assist. So their shot has taken over yours.

Comment

i'm not sure i always thought that you don't get it if the person healed before someone else killed them ... but i'm not sure

Comment

no...i fired agood ten rockets at a tank aruond hotel and he was with a apc which had an enginneer and a supply crate..and when the tank finally got taken out by our tank...no kill damage assist for me

Comment

Working...
                X