32 people, and non of them...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32 people, and non of them...

Out of the 32 people on my team, non of them could take 2 seconds to spot something like a jet or a heli, which would make all the difference. Do you know what theyre doing instead? Standing like mindless idiots in a circle around the F35's spawn point, only to be hit hit every 30 seconds by J10 fire. The suprising thing is that high ranked players are the ones doing it. If they spot J10s then atleast the damn Cobra pilot could know where it is and last long enough to clear the area of tank and inf. so we could cap one flag. But no...they would much rather be mowed down by J10 guns every 30 secs while standing in a circle instead of spotting things...

Re: 32 people, and non of them...

there REALLY needs to be a rant section

but it does help when people spot things for you, especially the commander

Comment

Bizarre as it may seem, it does make sense if all you care about is your stats/rank/awards. Getting the most powerful units in the game and practicing with it, will make their points increase faster than actually playing in a way that benefits the team the most.

...this is what stats and a very very poorly designed point-system has brought us.

Cheers :-)

Comment

I've been waiting to use this....

j/k. Anyways, ya that totally sucks. It happens less in Kubra Dam though, try there instead.

Comment

Sloi's rules

#1 - Never rely on your teammates for ANYTHING

That's all you need to know.

Comment

I think it's a shame that people dont use teamwork (not everyone but a majority). Last time I was spotting stuff like helo's and jets etc I got banned from the radio thing by the anti-spam thing. I was like FFS, give me ghost recon with the unreal 3.0 engine and I'll be quite happy! (GR:AW was crap too much graphics not enough focus on tactics and gameplay!)

Comment

lol wow thats only happand to me 50000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000 rounds or something like that.....

Comment

Working...
              X