Locked out of Battlefield2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locked out of Battlefield2

I screwed up my windows installation somehow and it had to be reinstalled. I managed to keep the BF2 directory, but I can't sign in - I don't remember my old password. Here's the catch - the account is associated with a email address that I no longer own (on hotmail).

I've tried clicking on the option in BF2 that I forgot my password and it takes me to https://login.gamespyid.com/lostpassword.aspx. That's of no help either. I've contact support at gamespy and they won't help me. They say I don't have an account there.

Where or who can I contact to have my password reset? Is my password stored somewhere on the C: drive or was it in the registry (which is now trashed)?

Re: Locked out of Battlefield2

how do you no longer own that email from hotmail, as far as i know they dont delete the address's just deactivate them?

Comment

head over to the EA UK forums and send one of the admins a pm and see if they can help you....

Comment

I've tried getting back into my hotmail account, unsuccessfully.

I've spent a lot of money on BF2, Special Forces, Armor All (Armored Fury), etc. My worst fear is that I'll have to start from the beginning.

Comment

Does Electronic Arts have a customer support phone number or email address? It seems that all of the links on their website are geared towards SELLING, SELLING, SELLING and no support.

Comment

I'm afraid your just going to have to create a new account.

Comment

Working...
            X