Random ingame "messages"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random ingame "messages"

Never seen this before but for all I know it's a well known bug but can anyone confirm why these messages kepy appearing ingame for me last night?

They would appear every few minutes and had no relevance at all to what was actually going on in the game.

Re: Random ingame "messages"

I've seen them all the time too. No idea why they appear.

Comment

You're not alone. Happened to me tonight. Got that [Teamkills] aLi3nZ in game message. Also happened to me several other times for no apparent reason.

What do you expect? This is BF2. Perhaps the most buggy game I have ever played.

Comment

yeah i alwayz get confused on why these happen, even more confused when that damn Someone[25MM GUN]Comrad_Joe

Comment

isnt that basically when u kill ureself, it shows u with wat u killed ureself, but only as a TK?

related to localisation?

Comment

Ive gotten the team kill one before. I wasnt near another team mate but some how got two team kills also got the -4 points. I was a medic, had been all round, on my way to join my squad in an APC. I think the map was Dragon Valley. I also seem to get the "Bob [killed] Jim stuff. How do you know what kit to come back with to counter that? I guess its just part of the game. I glad it doesnt happen all the time though. . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by vika09
              isnt that basically when u kill ureself, it shows u with wat u killed ureself, but only as a TK?

related to localisation?
              Nope. I could sit on the edge of the map minding my own business and the mesages still appeared at random.

Comment

It's a bug as far as I know.
                It comes up on your screen to saying that you were killed by x

Comment

Ahh.. my bad

Comment

Working...
                  X