Ranks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranks?

You know the ranks on PoE, are they the official BF2 ranks? Or is it a seperate rank system?

Yesterday I was on this server and noticed that I had my rank on my name, and after the games, I checked my stats on BF2s.com and I got all the points for the games I played on PoE ranked server.

Thanks.

Re: Ranks?

poe2 is unranked.

Servers running modified ranking files are violating their ranked server agreement.

Comment

Ah I see, I was surprised myself. Can playing on those servers result in stats getting reset?

Thanks for your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
        poe2 is unranked.

Servers running modified ranking files are violating their ranked server agreement.
        dont take this the wrong way...but

how is running a poe2 server in ranked mode violating "there ranked server agreement"???

surly ppl that host a poe2 server use the standard method of hosting i.e a basic dedicated server not a expensive official ranked server?

i thought it was illigal to run custom mods on a EA offical ranked server.

ive seen prmm ranked servers,
        i was trying the mod out for the 1st time and i got ranked(whitch i thought was odd)

its a abr thing(well the prmm server i was in was)

maybe the poe2 server were aswell(just a guess)
        there are a few ways to make a server ranked with out purchasing a EA ranked server.

obviously if a player was to play on a dumy ranked poe2 server then its the server admin thats modified somthing.

of course i cant be 100% sure of how it works exacaly but im guessing im close.

Comment

Originally posted by blade.verzilli TF
          how is running a poe2 server in ranked mode violating "there ranked server agreement"???
          Originally posted by blade.verzilli TF
          i thought it was illigal to run custom mods on a EA offical ranked server.
          Just answered your own question.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
            Just answered your own question.
            haha yes i did in a way.
            but the point is who in there right mind would pay for a EA ranked server and host it for poe2??

i doubt anyone would when there's 2 way's possible 3 ways you can make it ranked using various host trick's ect and get the server ranked status(ingame) using a cheaper standard un-EA ranked server(thats how there ranked,and thats not againts any rules..is it.

yes 1.3 was suposed to ctd when modified host was found but after reading various site's this is not a problem anymore.

when 1.4 comes out we may see alot more POE2 ranked server and probaly a few other ranked mods.

ABR should be back up and running when 1.4 comes out.

imo it should stay unranked well mods should,ranks do take the fun away.
            but lots off others like ranks we shall see when 1.4 comes out.

Comment

POE will never be ranked, simple as that. They have created their own statistics system that will be included in a later release. I don't think EA nor POE wants people using Ranked servers with their mod.

Comment

Working...
              X