Can I merge EA downloader accounts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I merge EA downloader accounts?

Hey, I have two EA downloader accounts. One has SF (Which I bought) and the 2nd account has AF, which a guy from another forum bought for me. Is there anyway I can merge the accounts into preferably the 1st account?

Re: Can I merge EA downloader accounts?

Bump?

Comment

Not that I know of...contact EA support to help you with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazza
        Hey, I have two EA downloader accounts. One has SF (Which I bought) and the 2nd account has AF, which a guy from another forum bought for me. Is there anyway I can merge the accounts into preferably the 1st account?
        Try this FAQ link and check the middle info.

Here is the info below, but for the active links, use the FAQ link above.
        f you receive the error message that your GameSpy ID or Battlefield 2 nickname is already in use, you have connected your ID to a different account.

If the above does not work please try the following:

1. Login to each of your EA Accounts by clicking here.
        2. Locate your Battlefield 2 login name by reviewing your accounts.
        3. Once the name is found replace it with your email address or another GameSpy ID you own.
        4. When the Battlefield 2 name has been removed login to EA Downloader and follow the steps listed above.

You will now be able to successfully apply your Battlefield 2 login name to EA Downloader to have access to your online content.

Comment

Working...
        X