Whats your favourite kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your favourite kit?

Im just wondering whats your favourite kit? mines probably anti tank and sniper.

Re: Whats your favourite kit?

Medic for me.

Comment

I have to admit im sort of a medic whore because i just enjoy reviving people but if im playing for fun ill be sniper or anti tank as i just find fighting with thos ekits is so different than just using a standard assault rifle

Comment

spec ops FTW

Comment

medic becouse you get points for killing, for healing, and for reviving. and it feels good to revive the players and all...

Comment

anti tank all the way......untill i need to get all the other badges

Comment

Only 3000 points till i get my DAO and my P90

Comment

According to my stats, Assault.

Comment

If EA had not reduced the speed the n00b tube fires Assault would be my favourite.

Most Played / favourite kit is now medic.

Comment

I use the engineer and anti-tank kit and I'm PROUD to use them, I mean have you ever felt the joy of M11-ing someone in the face (I love doing that) and the P90 is lush!

Comment

p90 rate of fire is insane! and accuracy is not that good, good for CQC

Comment

pick a map, pick a kit to suit the map, eg, dragon vally will go engineer, karkand will go medic / engineer, but spec forces, at or spec ops, coz those zips are well handy n grapples are so cool, still to get a zip line kill yet

Comment

Support is mine, awsome fire power and squad support, if you know how to use it that is. I also like Assualt when I wanna have some fun and get a good amount of kills while I'm at it. Both of them require a fair amount of skill to play well, which is also why I like 'em, no nade spamming or noob tubin' for me.

I used to play medic alot but I hated being that generic point whoring type, so I only play it when my squad needs one.

Comment

Originally posted by vika09
                            p90 rate of fire is insane! and accuracy is not that good, good for CQC
                            thats true but have you ever used it on single shot? its good at long range as well

Comment

Sniper for me, just because its funny watching people get pissed when you put a bullet in their brain. Plus I get kills when im other end of map from putting claymores down to defend flags, (i can hear the "OMFG CLAYSPAMMER" whiners already). And just to clarify that it's not "spamming" as you only get two of them, and if you think carefully you can more or less completely cover a flag from the lonewolf opertunist.

Comment

Working...
                              X