points added when game crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• points added when game crashes

when you playing in a game and you ge like 30 points.. do you lose those points if the game crashes?

Re: points added when game crashes

if the game crashes and you can get back onto the same server you keep your points of that round so far, if the server crash's you loose the points as they dont add onto your global score

Comment

well for me its the whole pc freezes, and then i ahve to restart the whole pc so.. what about that?

Comment

It's worse when Im playing Strike at Karkand and I get like 60 points. Suddenly the server crashes (Game restart later) And my 60 points is gone...

Comment

Then no you probably wouldnt keep your points as they wouldnt be recorded.

Comment

wow.. and i just raked up 50 points.. and prolly could have gotten a silver or gold medal.... man this sucks.. whens 1.4 commin out?!

Comment

Lol dont ask when 1.4 is coming out there's been more people asking that then god knows what

Comment

i seen this happen on a server a while back, a guy was owning the entire map, in a jet, and im guessing the admin didn't like it as he was in 2nd place with a decent score too, so he kicked the other guy a few mins before the end, ( prob so he could get gold, sad innit ) but when the round ended the guy that got kicked still got his gold even though he never finished the round.

so im guiessing if your in a round for a certain length of time you get recorded...

Comment

This just happened to me on Karkand. I had a pretty good score so far in the round (70 points, 30 kills etc.) with alot of the round to go, then BAM! Server Crash

Couldn't get back on, so points are all gone!

Comment

Working...
                  X