Idle Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idle Time

Im was thinking about the idle time on most servers being 5 minutes and how to get veteran badges for all the kits you have to have played 15 hours for each kit. I was wondering when you get killed in a server and it says you are "killed", if you hit the enter key to choose a spawn point and then leave it and go to bed, will this be classed as being idle or would i stay connected to the server and be racking up hours for that kit?

Ive got a feeling that i would be classed as idle and even if that wasnt the case when the next map loaded i could not choose a class and die. In fact its probably a stupid question but i will ask anyway.

Re: Idle Time

no, because there will be a map change, and usually it kicks

Comment

Yes, you would be kicked for being idle. If the server does not have that option on, then you could stay in that kit the entire round or at least until you got killed.

Comment

Yea this is what i thought. Ah well, may as wel lock this thread.

:locked: :locked: :locked: :locked:

Comment

lol a thread you started, answered, then you wish for a lock...thats a new one to me.

Comment

I have my answer so theres no point it being continued.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator

I have my answer so theres no point it being continued.
              U can delete this if u want. Or you could PM a moderator and tell them to lock it.

Comment

Working...
              X