Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you have had this bug happen to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you have had this bug happen to you?

Sorry if this has been posted before but i couldn't find anything on this with the search.

All the bugs i've seen reported on this forum or anywhere else have happened to me too at some point but the other night i got something new that i haven't experienced in my 1200+ hours playing.

The thing is that i was playing on the MEC team in Sharqi and we captuerd all the flags when the enemy still had like 160 tickets left. We also killed all of the other team's players but the round just wouldn't end :S. I wen't commander just to make sure but the scan didn't show anything either.

The second stranges / rarest bug i've encountered:

p.s. i got screenies of the 1st bug though a video would've been more undeniable

Re: How many of you have had this bug happen to you?

Yup that has happend to me only once....about a month ago. Can't remember the server....might have been LBC but I might be wrong.

Very strange

EDIT: not the invincable bug....the server neverending one...

Comment

Re: How many of you have had this bug happen to you?

What happens is you get down to a few lamers left on the enemy team and those lamers then switch to the winning team and the round can go on until the ticket bleed ends the game. If its on a map with no ticktet bleed that round can last forever.

Happen quite a few times, we just change to the next map.

Comment

Working...
      X