the right server for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the right server for me

I have a problem. I like to team kill given any excuse such as getting punished for an accidnetal team kill, getting killed for a vehicle, oh good lord don't mutiny while I'm in charge.... you get the idea.

Where can I play and not get banned. I'm looking for a no holds barred kind of server. No low score booting or banning etc...

Re: the right server for me

go play with an alligator. you're wasting our oxygen...

Comment

maybe you should just play on any server, and get banned from all the decent ones.......that way there, you dont accidently join in the future and get kicked for having a low score and lots of teamkills.....the only servers left for you would be the unadmined smacktard servers.....perfect

Comment

I think its a fair question. I follow the rules on most servers and I've been banned from maybe 5 or 6 which is not that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by floridaPilot
          I think its a fair question. I follow the rules on most servers and I've been banned from maybe 5 or 6 which is not that bad.
          my point is.......you should get banned from any server that bans......that way there you dont waste your time joining that server again and getting kicked for the same thing.....go for the ban......any server that will ban u you wouldnt want to join anyway....

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowhead
            go play with an alligator. you're wasting our oxygen...
            lol good advice..

Comment

Rent your own server and do as you please.

Comment

Something tells me this account was made just for this thread for "humour"... not funny

Comment

Originally posted by floridaPilot
                  I have a problem. I like to team kill given any excuse such as getting punished for an accidnetal team kill, getting killed for a vehicle, oh good lord don't mutiny while I'm in charge.... you get the idea.

Where can I play and not get banned. I'm looking for a no holds barred kind of server. No low score booting or banning etc...
                  BAN PLZ! LOl if he is serious!

Comment

just play single player, kill your own bots. simple.

Comment

^^ agreed. if u want to be an a$$ kill friendly bots. dont f*ck with other people on the net. if u want to teamkill people online go to a K&P or IO server. those a$$hats deserve ur company.

Comment

2 wrongs do not make a right!

Comment

:rofl:...I love threads like this. They totally make my day.:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                          X