• Show
Clear All

• Will you Buy BF2142?

Here you go so we have a clear image of what peoples intentions are. :evil:

Re: Will you Buy BF2142?

already did

Comment

Unless it turns out to be a whirlwind success, I probrably wont be getting it.

Comment

ill def be gettin it

Comment

I'll get it, but if its bad for whatever reason i'll uninstall it or return it or whatever.

Comment

At least we will get a clear picture now as there are threads everywhere discussing the matter but this is the only poll.

Comment

NO!! I'll wait for Pizza Hut to give it away.

Comment

looks and sounds fun...probably

Comment

Can someone PM me registration code for the 2142 Beta? I leeched it off someone at a LAN but don't have a rego code.

Comment

If pizza hut released it, it would be better. Im sure they could programme better and be better with the community. We could have a "Pizza Bomb" instead of C4

Comment

Its not that great compared to BF2 ive done the beta....its just not right...

Comment

If pizza hut released it, it would be better. Im sure they could programme better and be better with the community. We could have a "Pizza Bomb" instead of C4
                        the truth in that post made me laugh nice1

most people will buy becouse they are sheep and will follow the croud i say wait and see ill bet there will be a number of major patch releases before the end of the year to change the game massivley as the bad feedback happens

Comment

No because I played the beta at my friends house and this game will be 10x worse than BF2 and imo with all the problems bf2 has had, that is saying alot.

Comment

I've played the BETA, and really thats not the final game, im pretty sure it will turn out a pretty good game in the end if its tuned right etc.

I might get it. Im def getting Quake Wars because I know that will be a quality product.

Comment

Im not buying this pile of crap mod, and I suggest others do the same. Save yourself the trouble!

Stay with BF2 until ET:QW arrives, a far more superior game than DICE could even make.

Comment

Working...
                              X