i have a ranking error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a ranking error

I have an error that means i cannot go up ranks. I get to cpl and then i check the BFHQ and im still lance cpl. If anyone can help i'll be very thankfull.

Re: i have a ranking error

Try finishing the entire match. Also, check if you have 800 Global Points. If you dont than earn 800 to become a Cpl. If that doesnt work than create a new account and see if that helps.

Comment

Sometimes it takes a while to log the results.

Sorry to hijack your thread but i also have a question,im currently stuck on master sgt because i didnt have all the basic badges ,but now i have but am still master,shouldnt i go up to first sgt?

My score bar is full ´so wtf is going on.

Comment

i dunno about any of these....

Comment

lozza , what is your player ID ? If it is lozza69 then you have got Corporal already .

Bickus , if you do not have the required badges before reaching 20,000 for First Sergeant then you'll be Master Sergeant until you get to 50,000 for Master Gunnery Sergeant/Sergeant Major where once again you need the required badges to get Sergeant major or else you'll be MGS until you get 2nd Lt . There are loads of forum posts on the subject but it is based on the career structure within the US army where FS and MS are the same rank but with different career paths as are MGS and SM .

Comment

Sir. {RF}TFS good point. I was looking into that on this website. But it didnt say anything about the badges.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDeltaStorm
              Sir. {RF}TFS good point. I was looking into that on this website. But it didnt say anything about the badges.
              Which website? And what were you looking into?

Comment

yah its fixed now.I think it just took a while to update.Thnx for your help guys

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
                  Which website? And what were you looking into?
                  I was looking here on totalbf2.com . I was looking into if you need certain badges to get to the certain rank. I never knew that

Comment

its ea so it sometimes takes a while

Comment

Originally posted by donnien8
                      its ea so it sometimes takes a while
                      Hey don't blame EA for everything! It's most often 1. your computer, 2. the server you're playing on, and 3. sometimes EA's ranking server...

Comment

Working...
                      X