Installation Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation Crash

Hey I used to play this game and I know it runs fine on this computer but when I tryed to install it again today it does not work. Right after the loading sequence for the installshield the installation screen comes up for a split second and then the application crashes. Any ideas? Thanks, Morgan.

Re: Installation Crash

Try installing it than leave it there for a minute or two. The screen should come back up after a few minutes. If that doesnt work go to My Computer>( F: ) right click on the BATTLEFIELD 2 CD thats in F: and click Open. Try running the instal application from there. Hope this helps you. If it doesnt please reply back =)

Comment

BUMP...

I have the same problem when trying to install the game. I tryed just about everything to try to fix it.

Comment

I would also like to know how to fix this, my Clan Mate has the exact same problem...

Comment

you guys all had the game installed before?

Comment

man..... my game stops installing in the same place everytime. cd2 (fugee pass). i scratched it pretty good but it still worked. i re-installed windows recently and it wouldnt work. i thought it was the scratch so i bought a new one and it stops in the same spot???? ive been playing this game forever and ive installed atleast 5 time in the past.

Comment

dl a image

Comment

Working...
              X