Tickets deduction problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets deduction problem?

Sorry to create a new thread just for this but i searched and could not find a similar problem, my problem is that in single player on my game of BF2, tickets are not deducted when someone is killed, if i shoot someone a ticket does not come off the opposition score, they dont get deducted if the CPU bots from either side make a kill either, they only come off when one team holds more flags then the opposition. However sometimes i have noticed tickets come off my team when we actually held more flags then the opposition, leading me to think that sometimes kills are rewarded with a ticket deduction and sometimes they arent, surely this is a bug? if so how can i fix it? im running version 1.33 of the game. - thanks for any help!

Re: Tickets deduction problem?

When you shoot someone and they fall to the ground, they're not necessarily dead yet. They can still be revived. This counts as a kill for you, but if they get revived, then it's not a death. Only after that 15 second period will the ticket get taken

Comment

Re: Tickets deduction problem?

thanks for that,

Also during play, in some situations where there is a neutral flag point tickets wont be deducted from the team behind, eg: on Dalian Plant my team held 2 flag points, the enemy held 1 and there was 1 neutral point, yet tickets were NOT being deducted from them, can anyone tell me why that is? we were leading 2-1 with 1 neutral so they should have been getting deducted tickets. Also sometimes when my team has captured all 4 flag points the game does not end straight away, somtimes it keeps going for a minute or 2, and once they captured a flag back! does it keep going until all flags are captured and ALL enemy still on the map are killed?

thanks guys

Comment

Working...
      X