24/7 Oman (rus)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24/7 Oman (rus)

I like this server and usually look for it.....BUT NO MORE.
    I took over Commander of MEC and ALL BUT ONE (1) 11!!! ONE player was waiting for a jet....I said get off the airfield and take flags...(twice) and was kicked of the server for "Interupting game play" IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!

Re: 24/7 Oman (rus)

Originally posted by ACAMS
    I like this server and usually look for it.....BUT NO MORE.
    I took over Commander of MEC and ALL BUT ONE (1) 11!!! ONE player was waiting for a jet....I said get off the airfield and take flags...(twice) and was kicked of the server for "Interupting game play" IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!
    Don't you hate it when your favorite server does some ***-hattery to ya, and you get so angry you have to change servers and start fresh? Pah, that's why I've finally found a decent one and have since joined the clan.

TEAMHAF.com and IMA have both been my favorites for the longest time, and then one time I took a jet while someone was respawning from dying in it,a nd he flipped out and kicked me...yeah..

Comment

Well I just got kicked from another server...did'nt remember the name because the idiot was told not to take any **** (he said a bad word) from me...WHAT GIVES???? I didn't even say ANYTHING this time????
      I Can start remembering!!!!

Comment

Little kids with big egos and a bit of self appointed power in the form of admin don't work well. The Admin should not be playing in my view. Makes it too one sided

Comment

Originally posted by CyberPitz
          Don't you hate it when your favorite server does some ***-hattery to ya, and you get so angry you have to change servers and start fresh? Pah, that's why I've finally found a decent one and have since joined the clan.

TEAMHAF.com and IMA have both been my favorites for the longest time, and then one time I took a jet while someone was respawning from dying in it,a nd he flipped out and kicked me...yeah..

LOL....That is as bad as what happened to me tonight (bad night) I ran for a buggy...somebody beat me to it so I was position #2 and they drove to MEC home base and jumped out...I had to fight for my life and got kicked for it (raping uncappable base). There are WAY too many morons running servers.

Comment

Originally posted by John Edmo
            Little kids with big egos and a bit of self appointed power in the form of admin don't work well. The Admin should not be playing in my view. Makes it too one sided
            Although we (RS clan admins) would prefer to play in a squad/team together, we generally even it out on either side so that we can keep an eye on whats happening.
            All of our members are 18plus and our youngest admin is in his twenties. We think that this makes for fairer admin decisions leading to more fun for all who visit our server. Its a shame that admin status isn't age-related IMO, not withstanding the fact that you get good younger admins and crap older ones on occasion.
            As for vehicles, we lead by example. If someone is there first, they get the (insert vehicle here).
            If we witness people queue jumping etc, then they will get a friendly warning to wait their turn, after all, we all payed for the game and deserve a chance to try all the vehicles.

Comment

What I hate is when you have the plane, you die and a retard try to steal it..the other night a guy do that...so I stay in front of the jet to told him to go play instead of stealing the plane to other player...then an admin come near me and TK me while I was moving to let the other guy go with the plane...but he go kill before he land off...so I get back the plane before him and while I was taking off...he jump in front of me so I kill him, then I got ban for excessive TK

SO I come back but I was in the other team, so I ask the admin if he can switch me back to the other team so I can be with my clan mates because he had no reason to kick me, then he ban me, so my friend ask why and they say it's because I'm idiot

I don't get the point of being so stupid with the jet/plane...if I don't have one I walk or get a jeep and go play normally
              I hate being in a team and you see 6 people waiting for a plane instead of trying to win the game

Comment

Your in the wrong server...Those guys are BAD news

*STAY AWAY*

Comment

I played on that server until they kicked me for taking the chopper, after they tked me twice.

Comment

Having over 3/4 of your carrier at the airfield is always a bad thing.

Team on Carrier+artilery+j-10 whores= DEATH

Comment

i was in there and a RUS guy was flying the attack chopper and i was gunner, he crashed in to the carrier when repairing, and kicked me for him crashing. after i said, dude wtf u just ran into the carrier.

Comment

I guess it is their server and they can be idiots if they want to.....I have 1000s of other servers to join.

Comment

stop forum spamming for crappy stories

Comment

I got kicked from a server yesterday. Reason given was "I DONT LIKE U!" Just because I shot him down several times on Gulf of Oman. Gave me a chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by PunkMetal
                              What I hate is when you have the plane, you die and a retard try to steal it..the other night a guy do that...so I stay in front of the jet to told him to go play instead of stealing the plane to other player...
                              so you are a plane whore and just because YOU had it when it got shot down means YOU get it when it respawns..........I DONT THINK SO

on our server, if a player sees the plane get shot down and he goes and stands there to get it next, you better believe he is next in line so he will get it, and cutting in line gets you a warning, 3 warnings gets you a kick

the reason for this is there are too many idiots out there who cant even get off the carrier without crashing, so sorry....you lose your place in line when you crash and the next guy gets a turn, hey he may even be better than you, so if you want to keep the jet the whole map then you best try not to die or else be prepared to share

Comment

Working...
                              X