This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2 2142

ive been away from home now for three months and just got back. my question is what have i missed?..... patches, downloads ect. whats this new bf2 2145. and what new patch is out that i need to download.and what new mods are there everyone is doing?

Re: bf2 2145

oh the flames...

Comment

/Hides behind chair.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Shpox
        /Hides behind chair.
        :rofl:

Comment

:|:

Comment

If you're quiet enough you can hear thousands of TBF2ers put the OP on 'ignore'

Comment

stick around 3 more years and it'll all come to you

Comment

run away!!

Comment

2142 is so bad it deserves to have it's named screwed up by people.

Comment

Originally posted by almanac
                    2142 is so bad it deserves to have it's named screwed up by people.
                    classic!

Comment

The patches are now almost bigger than the original game.

Comment

Re: bf2 2142

Originally posted by reichertc2007
                        ive been away from home now for three months and just got back. my question is what have i missed?..... patches, downloads ect. whats this new bf2 2145. and what new patch is out that i need to download.and what new mods are there everyone is doing?
                        I'll shut this down before it gets too out of hand, but 'll answer your questions and fill you in first.

-You need to download and install the full 1.3 patch for BF2. Find it at gamershell.com. The 1.4 patch was in beta a month ago, but they pulled it for some last minute changes the day before release.

-BF2142 beta has been released first to a few, then to some fileplanet subscribers, then to a few more.

-POE2 was released about a week or so ago, download it on their site and follow the password instructions carefully.

-Finally, make sure you read through the 1st 5-10 pages of threads to see what the latest topics are. You might be getting flamed for not doing that. Search, read up and have fun.

-Closed to avoid flames.

Comment

Working...
                        X