bf2 comp. crash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2 comp. crash?

ok so i formated my comp and reinstalled everything, but now when i load up bf2 and the server starts the game either: shuts down to the desk top or the comp, shuts its self down and restarts......?????? what is the problem? help..

Re: bf2 comp. crash?

dude.....you have missed so much.:hmm:

Comment

you should search the threads in the forum before posting plz

Comment

ok i dont need sarcazim..plz. i just need help. i dont need to be lookin in all the threads all night just a little help is all. thank u for who ever is willing.

Comment

It'll be quicker to search. It's happened to everyone on a daily basis at least once a day, every day, Welcome to 1.3

Comment

yup, nothing but pure 1.3 right there

Comment

Originally posted by John Edmo
              It'll be quicker to search. It's happened to everyone on a daily basis at least once a day, every day, Welcome to 1.3
              BF2 reboots the PC? That's never happened to me. This dude's PC has problems and I don't think it's just BF2.

Comment

BF2 + 1.3 = CTD's (a lot of it)

Comment

I think he means it reboots his PC. That means you need to change something with your drivers most likely. Try downloading the latest drivers for your video card, from your manufacturers site. These other guys think it's the patch but that would never restart your computer, only the game. Just make sure everything in your OS/Hardware is patched and updated man, other than that it could be a Hardware problem. Perhaps something is wrong with your hardware? I'd try the drivers first that should fix it.

Comment

Working...
                  X