How can i Fix this thing..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i Fix this thing..

whenever i try to add my clans server to my favourites it wont let me. i keep clicking on the button but it still doesnt let me. like i click on it about 40 times.. nothing. is it possible to manuelly add it. (note: only my clans server does that but i can add other servers.)

Re: How can i Fix this thing..

Its your clans sever password protected?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadCRAP_
      whenever i try to add my clans server to my favourites it wont let me. i keep clicking on the button but it still doesnt let me. like i click on it about 40 times.. nothing. is it possible to manuelly add it. (note: only my clans server does that but i can add other servers.)
      should be able to add it manually to faves;

go to:

{drive letter}:\Documents and Settings\{yourName}\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\0001\

and open up the General.con file

find the lines that look like this, one of my faves, copy that and edit it in that format {IP,PORT NUMBER,NAME};

GeneralSettings.addFavouriteServer "85.236.101.25" 17369 "UK Warfare"

put the line in and amongst the others that start with GeneralSettings.addFavouriteServer and you are good to go.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by UltrAdamSki
        should be able to add it manually to faves;

go to:

{drive letter}:\Documents and Settings\{yourName}\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\0001\

and open up the General.con file

find the lines that look like this, one of my faves, copy that and edit it in that format {IP,PORT NUMBER,NAME};

GeneralSettings.addFavouriteServer "85.236.101.25" 17369 "UK Warfare"

put the line in and amongst the others that start with GeneralSettings.addFavouriteServer and you are good to go.

HTH
        Good advice.

Man, you've got an awesome rig. I'm jealous. :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Barone
          Man, you've got an awesome rig. I'm jealous. :cry:
          lol, "hey thanks!"

wow, i am normally in awe of some of these guys new rigs too, the whole pci-e and sli etc etc, i suppose its not bad for its age, just looked at the invoice date: oct 2003 on the pc, obviously hd and vga new since.

and i am still first in

Comment

Working...
          X