Ea's greatest mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ea's greatest mistake

I think EA lost about a half of the people who would buy ef and af becasue people r so use to buying and installing and not having to dowload someothing to dowload something

Re: Ea's greatest mistake

I like the downloader but it does have ALOT of faults. I think 2142 may ne there downfall from the BF series.

Comment

EA/DICE's greatest mistake is not fully supporting the mod community. They have yet to give us all of the tools we have been asking for since day 1.

Read the posts on BF2Editor.org for more info...

In addition, they should have given us EF and AF for free with all the crap we have had to put up with the f'ed up patches.

Comment

Nah, EA's greatest mistake is releasing bug ridden titles (BF2) and ignoring the requests for balance, tweaks and other desperately needed changes (the list was at over 100 items).

I purchased every title in the Battlefield franchise up until the hugely disappointing BF2, and nothing since (and probably never will).

By "disappointing" I mean the bugs (red bug etc), exploits (prone spamming etc), logic inadequacies (friendly vs. friendly vehicle collision blame allocation, etc), unbelieveable oversights (same vehicle VOIP), yada yada yada, rant rant....

Comment

I bought this, but for a lack of involvement I didn't play. I've only played 2 hours of euro forces, and hence, I didn't buy armoured fury.

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
            I like the downloader but it does have ALOT of faults. I think 2142 may ne there downfall from the BF series.
            My tohughts exactly...................

Comment

they didn't make a mistake, they saved thousands by not buying cds and paying for paper for a manual, or on ink for the cd's images, plastic for the cases.... the list goes on a little finacial management gose a long way

Comment

i agree

Comment

Originally posted by Lazza66
                  Nah, EA's greatest mistake is releasing bug ridden titles (BF2) and ignoring the requests for balance, tweaks and other desperately needed changes (the list was at over 100 items).

I purchased every title in the Battlefield franchise up until the hugely disappointing BF2, and nothing since (and probably never will).

By "disappointing" I mean the bugs (red bug etc), exploits (prone spamming etc), logic inadequacies (friendly vs. friendly vehicle collision blame allocation, etc), unbelieveable oversights (same vehicle VOIP), yada yada yada, rant rant....
                  I totally agree, I kinda wish they would go out of business (sp?) that'd show em! :evil:

Comment

Okay let me refrase= Ea's greatest mistake with the booster packs, and actually i find the dowloader nice so i now think this thread is pointless

Comment

Originally posted by tyrant
                      they didn't make a mistake, they saved thousands by not buying cds and paying for paper for a manual, or on ink for the cd's images, plastic for the cases.... the list goes on a little finacial management gose a long way
                      you probably work for EA and get some of that money if you feel that way, i didnt buy EF or AF because id simply rather just buy the cd, some like it though and its not taking advantage of anyone, but if they put ads in, as some suspect, thatll just be plain greed.

Comment

keep in mind EA does not develop the game DICE does.

Comment

in which... EA owns DICE... which means they essentially have all control over dice.. which leads tooooo??? anyone?? anyone??

Comment

I didn't even buy EF
                            I got AF
                            Played it for a while, then patch came out, I don't even have Af instilled now

Comment

Originally posted by FFOLKES
                              EA/DICE's greatest mistake is not fully supporting the mod community. They have yet to give us all of the tools we have been asking for since day 1.

Read the posts on BF2Editor.org for more info...

In addition, they should have given us EF and AF for free with all the crap we have had to put up with the f'ed up patches.

I totally agree with him 1.3 and its damned server crashes pissed me off to the max. 1.4 comes out I was so happy "no more server crashes" BULL I have had almost 3 servers already crash within 1.4 what about everyone else?

Comment

Working...
                              X