Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DevFile - a place for mods

DevFile.Com – By Devs For Devs
    Ever wish you could find the dev you wanted to hire easier? Or maybe you are new to the game and want to work for a mod about the war your country is fighting. Let me introduce you to a new website, all about helping modifications out. Whatever it takes to help you find the animator you needed or help you start off a mod and get hosting.
    Its quite simple actually, just head on over to devfile.game-host.org (.com Coming Soon) and Register yourself. Right on you’re my account page you can choose whether you are available for work or not. So everyone should register. For those mod leaders out there, register your mod as well.
    Not convinced? Maybe your PR man would like our Free frontpage news submission. When anyone loads devfile they see Your news, Untouched by any admin. All it takes is approval that your mod exists, and that atleast a few of your members are registered. Be 1 of the first 20 mods to gain approval and a link to your site goes on the frontpage!
    Remember, devfile is brand new and fully administered. If you have a suggestion of anything that would help yours and other mods out, feel free to suggest.

I hope your mod has success with or without devfile.
    Thank you for your time.

Re: DevFile - a place for mods

This looks cool. I hope people come on so we can get some people for Lethal War mod.

Comment

This is a awesome idea

Comment

Originally posted by nascarnick24
        This looks cool. I hope people come on so we can get some people for Lethal War mod.
        we have 37 members at the moment, which really isnt enough to help you out unfortunatly... we are in desperate need of spreading the word so if you like the idea, help us out.

Comment

Working...
        X