No announcement yet.

L85A1 can kill in one head shot????!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: L85A1 can kill in one head shot????!!!

L85A1 is amazing. I've gone on some great rampages with that gun. I think its at its best in medium range on single shot mode. A few well placed shots will kill someone.

Comment

For some reason, (DICE!) you can't kill someone with it in a short range head shot
      and sometimes not in long range either

Comment

Originally posted by Eye_of_god
        For some reason, (DICE!) you can't kill someone with it in a short range head shot
        and sometimes not in long range either
        Mathematics prove you wrong.

Comment

There's something dodgy with that gun, i was getting headshots with it even if i wasn't intending too, even in full auto without sights. The pattern for it's recoil seems to make it have a headshot after so and so bullets. I just kinda think to myself that i'm cheating if i use that gun becuase it's so easy to use. Headshots seem to be easier, but i can't quite put my finger on it as to why. Methinks there's something dodgy going on, or some weird coding, but i'm sure something is there becuase i seem to get one hit kills with that gun all the time. More than with the sniper rifles

Comment

The G36E is so much better. At medium to long distances you will always beat another medic with the same skill with the l85A1. Though TBH, i prefer the AK-101 and only use the G36E as USMC.

Comment

Pretty sure all guns kill with one shot to the dome...however the pizzle poor hit detection in BF2 will cause this to sometimes not occur, just like the infamous rockets through armor!

Comment

Excellent gun, but on bust mode my bullets end up flying all over the place and 2 out of 30 rounds end up hitting my target from medium range.
                Close combat you can tear someone up.

Is there a way to change the rate of fire by pressing a button? I use my wheel mouse and to scroll and click on the gun again to switch the rate of fire is a pain, especially when your in a hot zone.

Comment

best gun in the game hands down, i regularly get 60+ kill rounds using it, i have one of my mouse buttons (1 of side buttons bound to single full auto) thats the trick, i switch to full auto in close quarters going around corners etc, single shot out in the open i am switching constantly, if i see a guy 20m+ and im in full auto, i simple switch to single before i even hit the ground, i went from 20k kills 20k deaths 1.0 kd to 45k kills 29k deaths with this bad boy, thats 25k to 9k kd since 20k if your wondering, almost 3.1 kd, i used to be like all the rest of the G36e whores out there, but used correctly noone can stop this gun, well, anyone who uses G36e against me i laugh at, before you get a chance to do your second burst your dead, .. cept a tank, just look at how many gold stars i have compared to silver and bronze, that will show you how bad this gun is in the right hands.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS
                    best gun in the game hands down, i regularly get 60+ kill rounds using it, i have one of my mouse buttons (1 of side buttons bound to single full auto) thats the trick, i switch to full auto in close quarters going around corners etc, single shot out in the open i am switching constantly, if i see a guy 20m+ and im in full auto, i simple switch to single before i even hit the ground, i went from 20k kills 20k deaths 1.0 kd to 45k kills 29k deaths with this bad boy, thats 25k to 9k kd since 20k if your wondering, almost 3.1 kd, i used to be like all the rest of the G36e whores out there, but used correctly noone can stop this gun, well, anyone who uses G36e against me i laugh at, before you get a chance to do your second burst your dead, .. cept a tank
                    True, I have a 7 button mouse, how would I set that up to change the rate of fire?

Comment

well to pick your main rifle it is button 3 on your keyboard right, just bind any button on your mouse to select your main weapon, which is button 3

Comment

Originally posted by GE0.5TIGMA
                        True, I have a 7 button mouse, how would I set that up to change the rate of fire?
                        Assign one of your buttons in the controls menu?

Comment

yes bind key 3 to a mouse button

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDonkey
                            Pretty sure all guns kill with one shot to the dome...however the pizzle poor hit detection in BF2 will cause this to sometimes not occur, just like the infamous rockets through armor!
                            Nope, weapons get a 3x when you shoot someone in the head. So anything with 34 damage and above is capable of this. (All assult guns minus the M161A, PKM, RPK-74, All sniper rifles, AK-47/101, and the L85A1) Shotguns are different because they have multiple projectiles, some can and some cannot.(I don't know which can and which cannot)

Comment

Originally posted by Graphic
                              Mathematics prove you wrong.
                              no, it's a glitch
                              thhere are about 4 videos showing this glitch in action
                              When you shoot people in close range sometime with the L8, you will not get a kill
                              it also happens in long range, too but very rarely

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                                Do not forget the pistols!!!
                                nah, they take two, everytime i try to tk someone with a headshot i have to fire two shots.

Comment

Working...
                                X