What have I missed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have I missed?

I stopped playing before beta for 1.4 started. So is the same crap happening?
    Are the bf2 players still plagued with disconnects and "there is a problem with your connection". I guess what I am asking is has this game gotten better since 1.4 or worse?

Re: What have I missed?

Well lets see. The 1.4 patch hasn't actually been implemented yet. What does that tell you?

Comment

Not a damn thing :hmm: .

Comment

Hi Maestro. Long time no see. The game hasn't seen that bad for me. I get about 1 CTD per week and maybe 2 connection problems per week. I guess some are not as lucky. POE2 has been released and it's pretty fun. Give it a shizzot, you may like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro Satanus
          I stopped playing before beta for 1.4 started. So is the same crap happening?
          Are the bf2 players still plagued with disconnects and "there is a problem with your connection". I guess what I am asking is has this game gotten better since 1.4 or worse?

Planes still ruin the game-so nothing much has changed. Still waiting on 1.4

Comment

Originally posted by xParagonx
            Well lets see. The 1.4 patch hasn't actually been implemented yet. What does that tell you?

believe it or not I haven't kept up with current things bf2 since I stopped playing bf2.

And @ Revoloution: Its good to hear the game is doing good.

Comment

Originally posted by Blud
              Planes still ruin the game-so nothing much has changed. Still waiting on 1.4
              Me Too!

Comment

1 CTD? You're so lucky, I get 1 everytime I play now more or less.

Comment

Working...
                X