Coolest/most awesome thing you've ever done in BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coolest/most awesome thing you've ever done in BF2

What is the coolest thing (in your opinion) that you've ever done on Battlefield2?

As for my self, It was like this.
    You know in Karkand the BIG hill snipers always camp on, (the one on the right respawn for the two forerunning the gas station.) I was hiding behind that little box/machine thing (at the point of time this happened there were no snipers there, it was much farther in the game and I was just there to make sure no one flanked the rest of my team mates) So, I was laying there and I heard a sound that ive over a hundred times before when I take out my knife to get the kill..the "Shing!" of a knife being drawn, The second I heard it I whipped out my knife and flipped around, gutting the enemy sniper laying RIGHT behind me..

My knife stats are TERRIBLE right now because for some reason at this point in time I have 60 un accounted for knife deaths on my stats......

Re: Coolest/most awesome thing you've ever done in BF2

on wake island we were getting baseraped by the chinese helicopter at north base so i got my trust m95, took a random shot and killed the pilot causing the helicopter to crash.

Comment

I discovered stats...

LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
        I discovered stats...

LOL!!!
        hahahah! I thought the coolest thing ever was when i was flying a Black hawk full of men i dropped them off at the Cap point on th ebeach of Omen. i than circled the place came back picked them up. and we did the whole beach together.. cool **** man

Comment

Downed a jet by dropping C4 from the back of a chopper. Not on purpose, mind you, and it won't ever happen again. Ever.

Comment

When I was a n00b I started shooting my pathetic Anti tank machine gun at a jet that was coming right for me. I then switched to the Eryx and actually shot the jet down in mid flight. I was like, HOLY ****!!!!!!!

Comment

When i was using the Cobra and PWN THE CRAP OUT OF A JET IN MID AIR!

Comment

mine was more of a payback. i was playing lone wofe and i kept runing into this pack of 6 clan members that stayed very close together. they had two guys with pkm's, two medic's and one sniper and a sf. i kept running into them when i would go around a corner or something and i'd kill 1 or 2 before they would kill me. when taking a flag they had the pkm's covering spawn spots while the other guys took the flag. well i wasn't happy i couldn't kill more than 2 at once. then i saw a flag turn gray and i started running to it and threw 4 grenades while running and killed them all and saved the flag. the first grenade killed 3 of them. when i saw the names, it put a big smile on my face.

Comment

Playing at AT on Mashtur, our helo crashed just as we got near the US base. Up goes a Blackhaw with a bunch of USMC players. Being the AT guy, I take one.. two... shots at it, dodging the Blackhawk's gatling gun fire and other pot shots from its passengers. My third shot finds its mark, striking the Blackhawk on the tail, and BOOOOOM! My squad was like.. "w00t pwned!"

Another AT vs helo, but this time my adversary was a AH-1Z on Wake Island. The copter was smoking but busting the heck out of our team's last flag (North Village), so I take one careful guided shot.. KABLUEY!

There was another time on Wake when I hitched a ride on a tank by standing on the turret. I stayed on for about 5 minutes shooting infantry before having to jump off (tank was about to blow up).

One more adventure on Wake as PLA assault: a kill streak of over half-a-dozen against USMC players coming over a hill.. all within about a minute. The most frantic firefight I've ever had. I used everything I could: all my grenade launcher rounds, AK ammo, pistol, enemy's kit, etc. Either they were noobs or the spirit of rambo had descended on my virtual soldier.

Comment

i was in a tank and i shot down a plane with 1 shot

Comment

I was playing on wake and I was on USMC playing as sniper with the l96a1 and I was heading to the main spawn point for the chinesse and i saw the transport chopter taking off so i decided i would take a random shot into the open door and I ended up hitting the pilot in the head and dropping the chopter and killing all 5 people.

Comment

mine would have to be on wake island

i was chinese and all we had was the airfield so we were stuck defending it
                        i was medic and just as i was running past the flag pole i saw a support gunner getting ready to make me swiss cheese when i took out a grenade (i know noobish thing to do but what can i say) and threw it at him hitting him right in the face killing him before it blew up

still dont know how i did it

Comment

i cant remember what map i was on.....but i was high up on a mountain shooting down into an enemy base camp (sniper).
                          we capped the flag so there was no enemy around....i was checking around the base through my scope.....when it all went dark.....i went off scoped view only to see a black hawk hovering a few feet in front of me....."need a ride?"
                          the pilot picked me up and flew me to another enemy base then went about his business
                          i loved that guy?girl

not a cool thing that i did...but it was jus a cool thing for me

....oh...and discovering 100% draw scale in vid options

Comment

Killing two tanks for 4 kills and damaging kill credit on a third as a result of a single artillery round fired using a German Self Propelled at roughly 440 yards in the POE mod.

Comment

Sniping two guys and I will not even looking at my screen
                              Sniping guys out of the choppers (only have done 2 times)

Comment

Working...
                              X