Weird problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird problems

Yesterday, I decided to play around of BF2, when I joined a game, that guy who gives you the little tour about the spawn points and blah blah blah started to talk, the first time I've heard him since I got it. So that was annoying, then I couldn't get my mouse to move to select my kit, or select my spawn point... I was frustrated, shut down the computer, reentered the game, looked to make sure everything to the options was OK, and to my surprise, alllll of my controls had been reset, so none of the controls were assigned yet. Weird I know.

Any advice? I suppose the best thing to do would be re-install then re-install 1.3?

Re: Weird problems

Its almost as if your settings had been started from scratch. Does the game actually still play fine?

Comment

woah thats weird. probibly another great feature brought to you from your "good friends" at EA and DICE

Comment

Go to your controls in the control panel settings and there is a restore default button in there. Do that.

Then go to this link and down to post #6

Do what he says and that will stop the ingame voice tutor.

Simon

Comment

Originally posted by |CBW|Simon
          Go to your controls in the control panel settings and there is a restore default button in there. Do that.

Then go to this link and down to post #6
          http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...ame+help+voice

Do what he says and that will stop the ingame voice tutor.

Simon
          I dont think thats his issue....

Comment

Restoring to default is what you should do. Don't know why it happens, but it does. Bug #54298 or something.

Comment

Working...
            X