Rember Team Fortess 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rember Team Fortess 2?

I realize that this is BF2 forum..but some might appreciate seeing the video trailer for Team Fortress 2. Remember TFC from Valve? They promised us Team Fortress 2 with all the different classes. That was like 2001. I didn't think I would like BF2 having never played BF1942 or BFV...but it turned out to be very addictive. I play BF2 probably more than I should.....(wife gets mad often)

Anyway..check out this trailer. Seems "cartoony" to me...but I might give it ago when it is released.....maybe.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Haze

Re: Rember Team Fortess 2?

TFC is what got me hooked on online FPS games. I'll definitely play TF2 when it comes out, but the way Valve handled the original TF2, don't expect this one till atleast 2008. That's ok though, the true TFC:Source is being developed by real TFC players and it's called Fortress-Forever. www.fortress-forever.com . It definitely looks more promising and will actually stay true to TFC.

Comment

TF2 was my first Multiplayer FPS, I will try it as well.

Comment

I'll play Fortress Forever, but TFC2 looks way to cartoony for my likes. I watched the trailer the other day and it looked like a sequel to the Incredibles.

Comment

Originally posted by punkpber16
          I'll play Fortress Forever, but TFC2 looks way to cartoony for my likes. I watched the trailer the other day and it looked like a sequel to the Incredibles.
          Hahaha..I thought that too! :laugh:

Comment

Haha, good times good times.

Comment

I just found this (then came to general gaming section to post). This is awesome! That was a great game!

Comment

You know it was foe quake before half lfie and when they put it on half life they all moaned they all said it would be horrilbe but they were wrong it was a huge success and im sure this will be they know what they are doing they created half life it will be good and you will all be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Sub_zer0
                  You know it was foe quake before half lfie and when they put it on half life they all moaned they all said it would be horrilbe but they were wrong it was a huge success and im sure this will be they know what they are doing they created half life it will be good and you will all be wrong
                  Yeah, i've been looking at the Steam site lately, they have a LOT of cool stuff going on. They've got a racing game. This is using the SAME Source engine! And they have popcap games (not sure about those, b/c those are usually free games, but you can buy them for 89.95 lol).

Comment

Working...
                  X