I got kicked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got kicked!

i got kicked on the =SWAT= server for saying "that sucked" after my teammate got mauled by a jet in wake island. so there's my great story. dont say suck on the =SWAT= server. i never plan on going back

Re: I got kicked!

.............something tells me they got offended ..

Comment

Thats Wounderful

Comment

yeah its stupid as hell

Comment

Something tells me there retarded offended christians that should go back to church and not play battlefield 2 anymore

Comment

IF you dont like it go somewhere else they can admin however they want because THEY PAY FOR THE SERVER you don't. If you want to say the word sucks so bad then go to one of the other thousands of servers. or you can BUY YOUR OWN SERVER and enforce it how you want.

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF you dont like it go somewhere else they can admin however they want because THEY PAY FOR THE SERVER you don't. If you want to say the word sucks so bad then go to one of the other thousands of servers. or you can BUY YOUR OWN SERVER and enforce it how you want.
              this sounds like somthing my ex-girlfriend would say"master of stating the obvious"

Comment

Originally posted by joshmaister
                Thats Wounderful
                Isnt it....:laugh:

Comment

On the Sharqi Peninsula map, there is a room in the construction yard that is very hard to get to but you could go behind the building to get in and hide. I hid there as resupply and waited for the enemy to take all the flags, I was the last person left and they still couldnt find me, I kept throwing grenades and taunting the enemy, MEC by saying: "Your commander is a moron" "Come and get me you Homos" I've done that a couple dozen times and have never been kicked. Funny as hell though when it takes them almost 7 minutes for them to find you.

Comment

I hate servers with the Bad word thing on.

Comment

Working...
                    X