BF2142 Open Beta starts Tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2142 Open Beta starts Tomorrow!

Colin Clark has officially announced that the BF2142 Open Beta will be released tomorrow at 9am PST/12pm (noon) EST on File Planet!

Re: BF2142 Open Beta starts Tomorrow!

so no more suscriptions????

Comment

weeeeeeeeeee, finaly

Comment

omg, it ends sept 12 ..... well at least i can try it

Comment

Sweet!!

Comment

Ffs I Just Payed For A Subscription 2 Days Ago!!!!!!

Comment

Sweet! But remember kids, just enjoy the beta. Dont buy the game... buy crysis its bf2 times bf2142 times 10. http://totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93657

Comment

Originally posted by cloaker
                Colin Clark has officially announced that the BF2142 Open Beta will be released tomorrow at 9am PST/12pm (noon) EST on File Planet!
                well its good and really gay the lines on fileplanet is gonna be 4ever cuz fileplanet is a cheap ***** that makes lines so u can subscribe for no lines ****ing jews i hate them tmw im gonna stay in a line maybe 3 hours wait time

Comment

And thus the beta will be full of n00bs only looking to get their rank up.

But I'm glad that there's going to be a new beta release, hopefully they squashed some bugs.

Comment

*insert mocking* haha for all you suckers who payed fileplanet your money and your soul to play an unfinished game mwhahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Elxx
                      And thus the beta will be full of n00bs only looking to get their rank up.

But I'm glad that there's going to be a new beta release, hopefully they squashed some bugs.
                      He said the open beta would be tomorrow that doesnt mean a new beta does it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sub_zer0
                        *insert mocking* haha for all you suckers who payed fileplanet your money and your soul to play an unfinished game mwhahahaha
                        pft i payed for FP, but not just for BF2142, got the new Warhammer MoC beta, and some nice exclusive demos coming up to, their will be plenty of nice betas to test for a year so i guess one could say the jokes on you

Comment

not really your playing a crappy version of the game and they are normally released for public any how and if i really cared I would tell you I worked for a games company testing games its not that fun. So in fact your paying for nothing where as i have been payed for doign what your paying no go back to your dark corner while you think of some tihng good to spend your pocket money on

Comment

Originally posted by Supermario05
                            well its good and really gay the lines on fileplanet is gonna be 4ever cuz fileplanet is a cheap ***** that makes lines so u can subscribe for no lines ****ing jews i hate them tmw im gonna stay in a line maybe 3 hours wait time
                            Off-topic: And why are jews bad? 'Jew' is not an insult.

Your attitude towards other religions is.

On-topic: BF2142 Beta, Yay! :yay:

Comment

I want Quake Wars it has really caught my eye from the videos. I mean I have quite a few games from ID, and really, honestly ID are one top grade company. They release their games like Quake 4 and constantly support it, they already released maps on one patch, the latest patch has like 10 new added maps, new game mode and a new weapon. All for free. You don't need the disc to play, you install and patch it and no disc needed.

Also with the other ID games I have, no problems at all, haven't came across any glitches, bugs etc and they serve the community as a company should, hence the reason you see that I respect them and that means I know that im buying quality when they release a product.

BF2 is a quality product, just too much incompetence within the Company, patches with stupid mistakes, all the bugs not being fixed etc. And their is a slight ignorance towards the community, fair and fair the company is in it to make a profit obviously I can understand that as a main objective. However ID make their games but they support the community and listen producing a quality product and quality patches that the community want and it will boost the communities morale. On EA/DICE's part I mean the NFS series is great yeah, and BF2 top game. They know how to make a game, but at the end of the day if its a game like BF2 it requires a high attention for support, by support I mean supporting the game, actually going out of their way to talk to the community, not just to make the community happy, but it boosts the companies respect from the community. As demonstrated with BF2. It's easy to figure out why their are so many angry users.

Comment

Working...
                              X