Helicopter,Surge...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helicopter,Surge...

Anyone having problem flying a chopper on surge?
    I have one problem from the time i bough SF...
    I made a test join empty server with 4 people 64Sized Map, get in a chopper as pilot and just sit... (Render.drawfps1 ) and here i see the frame keep jumping
    65>10 60>10 65>10 so every 2 second frame going down to 10fps then back to 60fps( impossible to fly)
    But when i'm a gunner seat everything fine.
    I was thinking its a bug but for such a long time playing SF i think it a game issue...
    Anyone have any info about this?

(dont say try to reinstall i done it handrets times )
    (and format a few times all because of BF2 :hmm: )

Re: Helicopter,Surge...

It happened on one of my other accounts it was all laggy but I didn't monitor the FPS.

Comment

There's a thread about this on the first page dude...

Comment

I've been having this problem with SF since the beginning...it drives me nuts. I cannot pilot ANY of the attack choppers on SF maps due to this bug.

They have yet to admit that the problem exists so I doubt it'll ever get fixed.

Comment

DICE can't even code their next game right. You'd think they'd of learned from this one. However 2142 BETA still has CTD's and is over-all complete and utter crap.

So the chances of DICE ever fixing these helicopters is 1 an a million. Whatever happend to coding a good game like 1942 and Vietnam is beyond me. I don't know why anyone would release such a buggy game, or how they could do it to begin with. Hell the testers that test the rattings would of seen the bugs to. Its awful.

Comment

I can fly the helicopter ok when I connect to a server with a decent ping rate. If the ping is too high, then flying looks like a slideshow.

Comment

haha! CTD's suck!!!! and so does EA, geez!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X